Cyd city

What should I do with Belle? I can't just leave her here, I throw a glance at her as she tried to turn the television on. She can't do anything. I turned the television on for her, she smiled at me, a wicked one! It creeps me out! "What's up with that face? Just watch the show!" She better not do it again, if someone who might not know her was given that kind of expression, they might think Belle has a murderous intention.

"I saw people stretches their mouth while showing their teeth when they are happy, am I doing it wrong?" she asked innocently, there is nothing wrong with the smile... The pair of dead eyes she has, plus the smile, it will really give someone a scary impression of her.

"No, It looks good." I said. I guess I'll be bringing her with me. I left her at the living room and proceed to the bedroom, I started packing our clothes. I wish nothing bad will happen at Cyd city. I think it's good to be at Cyd city, my equipments are there, I'll be able to understand Belle's existence.

"When did you start calling her Belle?" the parrot asked, I jump as a reflex to the suddent moment. The parrot scared me.

"Secret. I need to come up for a name because it'll be suspicious if she doesn't have one." the parrot leave after my explanation, I guess it understands me well. I went back to the living room, surprised, angry, frustrated, Belle drew on the walls using my colored pens! She looked back at me and said, "Look it's colorful!"

This is clearly annoying! Doesn't she know what is right and wrong?! Do I have to teach her that? I madly grabbed the pens to her hand "Ugh! You're making me mad! Seriously?! Don't you have anything good to do?!" I stormed out the room, calming myself as I drink water.

"You made him mad." I heard the parrot said.

"So that is anger." she said in a flat tone, "Now, I know." she said it, as if discovering the right answer to an easy question she can't handle. "Should I say sorry? When father raises his voice to a man, the man quickly say sorry." Is she that naive? I guess she really is naive.

"Hey!" Belle approached. "Sorry." she said.

"Forget it. We'll be leaving in an hour so let's go."

I grab her hand as we leave the building, we waited at a shed for a taxi, as soon as a taxi came, I immediately told the driver where to go. I keep Belle entartained by letting her play some games on my other phone. I'll teach her how to use the phone, so we can contact each other easily.

           Phoenix's Point of View

I contacted a friend of mine to search all database he knew to find Belle's name, he told me that there is no one with that name, seems like records of her are deleted or there is no records at all. I need to befriend Belle to know more about her, I need her to trust me so I can bring her to the lab. It's a double win for me, I can discover Belle's secret and hangout with knight more!

Belle is not much like a human... I'll be famous if I'll be able to reveal her secret. I better give Knight a call.

"What's up?" he asked as he picked up the call.

"Are you at Cyd city now?"

"Yup."

"How bout dinner?" I wish he'll accept my invitation.

"Can't. I'm... busy"

"Did you bring Belle with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, Bye, I got to go." then he hung up the call.

Belle is with him, great! I can befriend her easily.