Chapter Thirty Two- Cleared

Kristian

Kaia and Alexander are going to give me gray hair.

"Honey wait are you over here thinking so hard about?"

"My crazy sister and Alexander. I love that they are back together and hopefully have everything out in the open because she is carrying my nephew in her stomach. Those two I just don't know what to do with them. And I hate to see Michael try to bring her back down I am so proud of her for standing up for herself. Alexander bring another side out of her. And not for the worst for the better. So far I like him and we have actually been really good friends. I just want my sister to be happy."

"Kris I have known Alex since forever he has never been this happy or in love and I know those to are going to make it. They jumped into that relationship so fast she got pregnant they getting engaged and then she leave they make up everything with them two happens at lightning speed that they haven't taken the time to just breathe and enjoy themselves. So when she left was like a blessing in disguise because they see that they really do want to be with each other. Just relax babe. I think we stress more for their relationship then our own. I love them both and I'm glad they getting it together but right now you need to pleasure me.."