Chapter Forty- I Do Forever

Alexander

Sitting here at the table just watching everyone talk and laugh just puts me in the best mood I can ever be in. I just married the most beautiful woman in the world. I have the most amazing son and hopefully Kaia is carrying a girl so I can have the most precious daughter in the world. My family is the most important thing to me.

This reception isn't all the way traditional just parts of it. The father daughter dance we kept. The mother son dance we kept. And the speeches we kept. Okay maybe it is traditional. But we aren't going on a honeymoon. I just have to keep trying to convince Kaia that we need a honey moon.

"Hello everyone can I have your attention please.

Thank you. Well I just want to thank you all for coming even though its only about thirty of us. Just family. The best way to have spent this day. I got to marry the love of my life today. I couldn't be any happier. I would say mom don't worry we going to start on the grandchildren you wanted but you are already holding one."

"Well since Alex have already brought up grandchildren there is no perfect time to tell you all that we are expected again. In the middle of April. Actually the due date is April 18. And since Alexander decided to give me such a wonderful surprise I think I can give him one back. We are having a little girl."

"I love you Kaia Romero. You make me the happiest man alive. I'm glad that you said I do."

Planning this surprise was a lot of work but worth every drop of sweat. Kaia is finally my wife and has my last name. And now I'm having a little princess. My life couldn't get any better.

Kaia Romero

I can't beliebe he did all of this for me. For us. For our family. I can't help but stare at him. If I wasn't so uncomfortable right now in this pregnancy he would have gotten a lot more than some tonight. He deserves it.

After the last person left. We sat on the couch and just cuddled. We don't have Kaden for the night to bad this princess in me makes having sex so uncomfortable. I go change into some sleep clothes and Alex being Alex he just took his clothes off and just sat in his boxers. Wait a tease. I can't help but think is being uncomfortable worth it. Hell yes.

I take off my robe and my night shirt and sit on Alex lap. No panties. No bra. I can already feel him getting hard under me the only thing separating us is his boxers. He shift in his sit and I start to rub my butt against him. He told me to stop because once he start he not stopping. Fine by me. I straddle him and start to kiss him. He takes the kiss deeper and deeper. The never thing I know is that his boxers are on the floor and I'm sitting on top of him. He slowly pushes his head towards my opening and once I feel it I just sink onto it. I go for the ride of my life. Nothing can be heard in the whole house but my moans and his groans and slapping of our flesh.

I wake up naked onto of Alexander and it was the best sleep of my life. I love this man and I can't wait to wake up naked on top of him for the rest of my life.

*******

I might make this my last chapter and then the epilogue next.