Chapter Forty Six- Stay for dinner

Kaia

Today was the day that Alexander was coming to my house. I don't know why I'm so nervous. He texted me earlier and said he would be here around six. I am really not happy about this but what can I do? I cleaned the house washed the dishes started washing the clothes and my dinner has been on all day I'm making slow cooked curry chicken with potatoes. Kaden and Kassidy hasn't been fussy today so that has helped me a lot. I think they like music because as I cleaned I had my playlist on and they both seemed to enjoy it even though Kassidy slept through most of it. Looking up it was 5:30 and I had to get Kaden Alejandro's bag ready to go to his daddy's house. It took about fifteen minutes to make sure I had everything he would need. I headed downstairs checked on both babies. They were sleep so I went to the kitchen and put a pot of white rice on. 6:00 came and went and no Alexander 6:10 no Alexander and I was starting to think he wasn't going to show but my doorbell rang. Going to open the door I took a deep breath and let him in.

"Sorry it was traffic and do you know that paparazzi are all over your street?"

"Yes I know that. I don't like it but what can I do they don't come on my property."

"Where are Kaden and Kassidy?"

"They are in the living room in their play pens sleep. Kaden bag is already packed and his car seat is by the door."

"OK. This is weird Kaia. I hate that I have to pick my son up and I haven't even been around Kassidy as much as I want and I hay this. Kaia please come home. Kaia please I'm begging you. I would do anything just please come home. I'm sorry Kaia I'm so sorry. I love you. I want you home I want my family home. I want us to be together. If I have to get on my knees and beg I would."

"I have to go check my dinner."

I turned around and walked to the kitchen with tears in my eyes. What am I going to do? A part of me wants to go back. I miss him and I still love him and then a part of me wants nothing to do with him. I turn the rice off and start to get a plate from the cabinet when hands reach up and grab it for me. I look at Alexander and see the man I fell in live with but I know the man I love wouldn't go and cheat on me.

"They both just went to sleep you could stay for dinner so we could talk."

Where the hell did that come from?  To late to take it back.

"I would love to stay."