70.

"We've officially closed!" I smiled

My mom hugged me tightly, "I'm so relieved that this is over!!" She squealed

"You? Imagine how relieved I am!" I said

As much as I don't mind helping friends and family out with what I'm able to do, it's a stressful process and I was always relieved once I completed it.

I'm more relieved about Anaya getting out of my place too.

"We're going to go pack some more of our stuff tomorrow, we're going to be moving all week." She added

"And I definitely don't feel like doing all of that." Anaya said and then rolled her eyes

"Well make it easier on yourself and stay there." Chris smiled

I nudged him, "What? It was a logical suggestion." He mumbled

"Well take as long as you need because it's yours."

My phone sounded off in my purse, I fumbled around for it.

When I pulled it out of my purse it was Lauren.

"So, what mortgage company am I with and what ratings do I have?" My mom asked

I tossed my phone back in my purse and tended to her questions.

••••
My parents and Animal got back on the road when we left from their new house.

It's 5 and we just got in. The moment I got in I kicked my shoes off and carried Ai'Marie to her crib. We've been out since 9 AM.

"Royalty is worn out from school."  Chris said, coming out of her room.

"I know, she's not use to being there for that long." I said as I closed the room door.

Chris and I walked to the bedroom, "They're knocked out for the rest of the night, and I'm in the mood for something..." he said and closed the bedroom door

I smiled, "Babe, I'm tired."

"Let me do the work." He replied as he slowly walked toward me.

"One round, I just need to bust a lil' nut."

I smiled, "You know I can't turn you down." I said

"I'm glad you gave in because I was prepared to persuade the shit outta you." He laughed

I smirked while he picked me up and laid me on the bed.

"I just can't get enough of you." He started kissing on my neck and rubbing my thighs.

I loved the sound of that.

His hands roamed freely everywhere. He unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it open and begin kissing and squeezing my breast, which were still relatively big from the pregnancy.

"Can I get some milk?" He asked then smiled

I chuckled, "No."

"Why? Let me taste it." He pleaded

Without me replying he went ahead and wrapped his lips around my nipple and started sucking on it.

"Mmm..." he smiled while his lips were still clasped around it.

He removed his lips, "I wanna taste something more to my liking though." He said and unbuttoned my skirt clasp and eased it off of me.

I scooted further down on the bed because I know he's going to have me running.

He started kissing my stomach, I was a little self conscious of my stretch marks but he kissed those too, "You're so beautiful." He said and started kissing lower.