chapter 3

Its been a while since I last met the demon. Since I was so close to my death and now here I am.. alive with a huge ugly scar on my soft cheek. It had healed but left a mark on it. in these while there was no sign of a clown or uneasy feeling. Nothing. Nothing to make me feel awkward alone in the house.

But that doesn't mean that he is not going to come back.. I had reall enough,..I had learnt my lesson, and I dont want another scare be leftover on my face again.

I had putted a knife in whole drawer I had, in living room, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the bed room.. even with my self .also I had buyed a  gun with 10  bullet . Which I had putted in the drawer of my bedside desk. I didn't had that much money to buy a better gun ,but it was better than nothing. If the demon was too strong to be killed by knife, so I would rather to keep a gun with my self, so I can protect my self up much better.

At this point I didn't wanted to tell cups, I knew better, they won't believe me about what had happened to me. Even if they check the scare on my cheek they would assume that I had hurted my self. All in all I don't want to be called psycho.

It was midnight, hoping on my bed as the soft puffy sheets under me gulped me in their warmness.

Sitting up, as I tried to untie my curly hairs from the tight grip of my hair tie. Slowly rubbing my palms in a circular motion. Letting out a satisfied moan.

I had wore my long_oversized top with no shorts, I would prefer to not really wear much clothes when Im about to sleep.

I looked through  my window as I saw the moon. And stars, as they mystically glowed. Showing the most beautiful view of night, as gray clouds passed by. I rolled to my side which I could watch the mystic view. Thinking about my past, again. As I closed my eyes, only too see my childhood home with yet, a blurry vision...

*Dream*

I was in my room, as I played with my toys. I could feel that I didn't had control on my hand, as if they kept playing by them self. Which was weird. Its a memory. A dream.

I heard my mom yells , just like my dad. Making my sweet giggles and happy laughs to disappear right after, as I sat there in silence. I felt my tears rolling down my eyes and to my cheeks from sadness as they kept on their fight.

And All I wanted was a happy family...

My tears rolled down from my cheeks to the teddy bear's head which was laying on my small outstretched legs. for a child at that time I wished to just have a happy family.my only wish. Before mom died when I was only 5 years old. And leaving me there with an unreasonable father...

A voice nocked me out of my sleep. Making me open my eyes even though it was pain full to open them, I was too tired that I didn't even realised. I slowly pulled my self up toward the headboard as I leaned on the pillow. Rubbing my eyes slowly as I looked around carefully.

I slowly picked the knife which I had placed in the bed side table, as I slowly hopped out of my bed. My over sized top wasn't covering my body that much. Most Of my body was exposed. I held the knife tightly in my small hand as I tried to search for the demon in the darkness.

I could feel his presence in the living room. The smell of Cotton candy also proved it. I slowly sneaked behind the wall to check the living room, I was to afraid to meet the demon.

But there was no sign of the clown, I breathed out in relief as I leaned to wall behind me. As my heart beats slowed down.

I walked to my room but frozed in my track at the sign of the demon sitting right on my bed. His head was  lower down as his massive hands rested on his things neatly.