Chapter 8

Siddharth

I scared Avneet last night, yeah, she finally told me her name, and it's beautiful just like her. I made her cry last night, and it was not my intention, I didn't know that she was scared so easy. And I also didn't know that she smoked.I saw that she was walking with his cute uniform and her sister, so I stopped the bike next to them.

Sid: Shall I take you, Jerry?

She just rolled her eyes and continued walking.

sid: What's wrong, Jerry?

Her sister just smiled.

avu: Don't you see that we didn't both fit on the bike?

sid: You take her to school and I'll wait for you.

avu: It's not necessary, I walk very well with my two feet, that's why god created them.

aru: Accept, don't you see he's a handsome boy? -Her sister said to her.

avu: Seriously, you're out of mind  -Avneet told her

sid: Accept Jerry

avu: Thank you -she said and continued walking.

I followed her to her sister's school, and when she left she stared at me.

sid: go upavu: No

She is a somewhat difficult girl.

sid: You know that you don't want to walk Avneet.

She looked at me and said nothing, just bit her lip.

sid: Come up and then tell me what you were thinking.

avu: I was thinking about you -she said kidding

sid: And I who had hopes

Avneet

Actually I bit my lip because I saw his and they were kind of appetizing. The damn cigarette last night did this to me, now I easily get along with someone from school. Dammit.

sid: Come on Avneet, we're late.

I looked at him and he smirked at me, it was cute ... did I really said that in my mind?

I walked to the bike and got on, and I don't know why I did it.

He leaned back a little and I stayed the same.He took me by the wrists and wrapped around his waist.

sid: I like it better like that

I said nothing and just leaned on his back.

Again I felt her abdomen under my hands, but I controlled them and left them still, I will never smoke,again.

We got to school, and we won everyone's eyes, including Jannat's, who was smiling and hadn't told me that the idiot was her cousin.

I got off the bike, and then he, stopped in front of me.I looked up and met his beautiful eyes.

sid: What about manners, Jerry?

avu: Thanks

sid: Anytime I can come by you if you want.

avu: No thanks.

sid: Are you sure? -He said, touching my hair.

I pulled his hand away and walked inside.

jan: But what happened? -Jannat wanted to know next to me.

avu: Why didn't you tell me that he was your cousin?

jan: I was going to tell you the first day, but you left.

avu: Anything else to know,left?

jan: Yes, that girl is also my cousin," she said, pointing to a blue-haired girl.

avu: WOW! -I just said.

jan: Yes, it is rare that they are my cousins, but they are.

We entered classes and I thought about the scare last night, I had it so close to me.

avu (pov)

"Oh my God, stop thinking things like that, stupid, stupid, stupid ... don't fall for that game, boys like Sid would never look at a girl like you Avneet, other than to excite them, take away the flower, and then break her heart, for nothing in the world you fall into the game, ever, and as I am your conscience I speak seriously "

Hours passed and finally we went out to the cafeteria and I sat at the table where I always sit with Jannat, but this time I sat alone, she was with her new friends. Good for her.

"Hey Avneet, are you going to a party tonight?" Reem, one of the prettiest and most popular girls at school, said as she sat with some girls at my table.

avu: I can't go -I said.

reem: Why? 

avu: Arishfa is in the house, and my parents are away.

reem: But my mother told me they were coming back

Our parents are friends.

avu: Their flight was canceled by a storm or something, I said.

reem: Okay -she said.

I can't believe we've ever been friends.....

How's the chapter?
Vote and comment