Chapter 14

Avneet

Mom had tattooed two guys and she was kind of quick, but she did an excellent job, and I was her assistant.

She was sitting in a chair near me, when another group of boys arrived, but this one she already knew, they were Siddharth and some of her friends.He was surprised to see me.

"Hello Sonia aunty" they all said

-And we? Namita complained.

"Hello everyone," they said, smiling.

"And what do you guys mean?" Said Mom.

"We want to get a tattoo," said one.

"Come with me," said a tattoo artist.

They all shared out their boys and Mom had to tattoo Siddharth and another, but she was finishing her lunch, so the idiot Siddharth approached me.

sid: What does someone like you do in a place like this? -he told me.

I just smiled wryly and looked at him.

He touched my cheek and I jerked his hand away.

He did it again.

sonia: Siddharth, I'm looking at you - said Mom.

sid: And what am I doing? Said the clever

sonia: You are touching my daughter - Mum said.

Siddharth looked at us both in surprise as did the others.

sid: Is she really your daughter?

sonia: Yes, said Mom, and I don't want you to touch her if she doesn't want to.

avu: Mom! -I complained.

sid: ok he said.

"Sonia, I thought your daughter had a lot of tattoos or something," said Raghav.

sonia: My daughters are never going to get tattoos, "said Mom.

sid: Why? said Siddharth.

sonia: They are beautiful without tattoos, come Siddharth, it's your turn, "said Mom.

sid: Raghav come first, said Siddharth.

sonia: Don't even think I'll leave you with Avneet - Mum said smiling.

Siddharth

I did not know that Jerry's mother was a tattoo artist and less that she was Sonia aunty, the sweetest, most understanding and fun person, I wish my mom was like her.

sid: Just leave her for a while, I promise to take care of her, "I said to Sonia aunty.

avu: Don't even think about it -Avneet told me

sid: Let's just go for a ride and come back.

avu: no-sid: Please, I said.

avu: No.

sid: Please - I noticed that the Sonia aunty was gone.

avu: No.

sid: Don't be bad Avneet.

avu: I'm not going out with you.

sid: Well let's just talk.

He looked strange at me like I was from another planet or a new discovery from National Geography

avu: In what language?

sid: The one we're talking about.

avu: I understand, you are very unstable.

sid: Do you want me to kiss you?

avu: Nooooo !, let's talk and go.

sid: ok

sid: Do you want to go out? -said.

avu: no
sid: And how does it feel to have a mother like Sonia aunty?

avu: Horrible, but fine.

sid: Seriously ??.

avu: Yes, she is very ... she is bossy, but at the end of the day she is the best. And how do you feel about having a mother like ... whatever your mother's name is?

sid: Her name is Vibha, and she feels horrible, but very horrible, she is very bossy, she fights a lot, she is somewhat boring and she is almost never not at home. But she is still my mother, and she is the best mother in the world. He cares a lot about me and tries to do everything possible so that I can have a good time.

avu: That's mine too! Mom also hangs out a lot and is hardly home.

sid: But Sonia aunty is missing from your house for work and not for going to the beauty salon or shopping.

avu: Is your mother a fashionista?

sid: I would say compulsive shopper.

She just smiled, her smile is beautiful.....