Chapter 13

Avneet

A week since my parents returned, and today is Saturday and I have not spoken with Jannat, we have remained somewhat distant, and in fact I miss her.

sonia: I'm leaving - said mom.

avu: Can I accompany you? -asked.

sonia: NO.

avu: Please mommy, you always say the same, NO, I'm already a little big don't you think?

sonia: That is not a place for girls like you darling. There the boys are drug addicts, they attend illegal races, and other things -she said

avu: Please, I said.

sonia: Ok, but you're not going to get away from me.

avu: Okay.

We got out and got in her car.

It is the first time that I am going to go to her work, she is a tattoo artist just like dad, unlike that he has tattooed celebrities or something, and she works tattooing young people.

We got to a parking lot where Mom parked.We were in the same place where he had gone days ago with Jannat.I followed mom into a slightly scary building.

Upon entering everything was scary and horrible for my taste. On the walls were tattoo designs and posters of rockers and some other scary things. Now I understand why Mom didn't want to bring me here.

sonia: Guys, this is my daughter Avneet, and today she is going to join us, "Mom told other tattoo artists who were present.

"Hello Avneet, I'm Namita, your mother's friend," said a lady full of tattoos.

"I'm Avneet," I said shaking her hand.

I greeted them all and memorized their names, they are nice despite the tattoos, the clothing, and the piercings.

Mom only has tattoos, unlike Dad who has tattoos and piercings. Despite all that, they are the best parents in the world, and they have educated us very well.

Several boys entered, and some sat down to be tattooed, and others sat waiting and kept talking.

I got up from my seat and started to see the tattoo that was doing mom, which was a dragon on a boy's arm.

avu: Why the dragon? -I asked for

The boy looked at me and smiled at me.

boy: Because he's fierce and free, he told me, and underneath all that thick, scaly skin or something like that, there's a heart.

avu: Do you identify with him?

boy: yes

I just smiled and kept looking at the tattoo.....