Chapter 1

Uh Idk if this matters but I'm going to try to use gender mutual terms for you, peeps lmao so like They/Them pronouns for you people because yee lmao

~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's P.O.V.

You woke up in a strange room. You couldn't remember a thing. How you got there, where you were, or who anyone here was. You looked around and didn't recognize anyone or thing. You backed away from the crowd of people. Some weren't awake yet, others were. The ones that were awake were being loud, you couldn't focus on anything. Everything was stressing you out. Suddenly, everyone shut up once someone said something.

"Everyone shut up!" Someone yelled. Everyone looked over at them. It was some guy with dyed blue hair. He appeared to be pretty tall. He was wearing a tank top with a leather jacket over it. He looked clearly annoyed. Seeing him made you worried about what he'd say next. "Jesus, you all are so goddamn annoying. Just chill out a bit and stop being so goddamn loud." Was all he said once everyone shut up.

"Oi, why don't you shut your own god damn mouth!" The boy's hair is a dark brown with light red and light brown highlights, his eyes are a stunning blue that seemed to glow, slightly illuminating that air around his eyes a soft blue. He wears a dark green cloak with the hood pulled up, a dark green mask and gloves as well. The mask had a silverish-gray symbol on it. He has dark teal markings coming from the bottoms of his eyes, as well as a mark starting at the tips of his eyes and meeting at the bridge of his nose. He has brown, thin, slitted eyebrows, slightly blowing the hair out of his face and continuing on. "You're fuckin' loud too, asshole!"

"I'm just trying to calm people down. You don't need to tell me to quiet down when I was just trying to fucking help," The blue-haired one said. He rolled his eyes at the one with brown hair.

"Okay, why don't both of you shut the fuck up and let some people wake up first then introduce ourselves!" Some girl with medium length brown hair said. She had a maroon shirt and black pants.

"Alright, Princess. What's your name then?" The brown-haired boy asked, leaning over down to the girl's level. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm Abigail or Abby. I'm the Ultimate Ballet Dancer!" The girl, Abby glared. "Now what's yours... I can't think of an insult..." Abby crossed her arms. The brown-haired guy snickered.

"I'm Kōsetsu Mai, Ultimate Assassin." The brown-haired guy said. Kōsetsu then looked over at the blue-haired one. "What's your name, Loud-Mouth?"

"I'm Zion Suzuki, the Ultimate Archer." The blue-haired one said. Most people were awake now, just kind of witnessing what was happening. You just kind of stared at them, not knowing what to say. Abby looked over at you.

"And who are you, creep?" Abby asked you. 

"H-Hey, leave the girl/boy/person a-alone! T-T-They're obviously just as s-scared as the most of u-us." Some guy with kind of long black hair said. He was wearing a white shirt that seemed to be kind of a formal shirt along with black pants. Abby rolled her eyes and glared at the dude then back at you.

"You gonna answer the damn question or do I have to force you to?" Abby glared.

"N-No, sorry... Uh, I-I'm (Y/N) (L/N), the U-Ultimate (Y/U Your Ultimate)." You managed to say. 

"I'm G-Greyson, the U-Ultimate-" The black-haired guy was going to say, but Abby interrupted him.

"The Ultimate Remix? Stutterer?" Abby insulted. Greyson's face went a little red. You didn't know if it was from anger or embarrassment.