Chapter 6

Third Person's P.O.V.

"It is now 7 A.M. As such, it is officially morning! Time to rise and shineeee!"

The announcement woke you up like usual. You sat up and stretched then rubbed your eyes. You then realized you were still in Zion's dorm. You looked on the ground and saw Zion. He didn't want you sleeping on the ground so he did instead. Zion was also starting to wake up. Once you both woke up a bit more, you two both went to the dining hall.

As soon as you walked in, everyone else was there except for one other person. Moss wasn't there. Abby looked around then at you two, glaring.

"Where the fuck is Moss!? WERE YOU TWO KILLING THEM!?" Abby yelled. Zion rolled his eyes.

"Now why the fuck would either of us kill?" Zion asked.

"I don't know. Mia killed! She seemed too innocent to!" Abby said. Zion rolled his eyes. Moss then walked in.

"See, Moss is fine," Zion said, crossing his arms. Someone walked in who no one noticed was even gone.

"Hello, beautifuls and handsomes!" The person said. You turned around and saw Ryder. (I'm realizing I don't use many of the characters in this book and need to make more of them talk more fvhbjn) Abby rolled her eyes.

"Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Ryder was dead," Abby said.

"Hey, no need to be so rude like this, beautiful!" Ryder said.

"Shut the fuck up before we have a class trial for your stupid ass self!" Abby said. Ryder put his hands up and backed away.

"Okay, okay, damn feisty one! I like that!" Ryder said. Abby rolled her eyes.

"Ryder, I swear to fucking god!-" Abby said.

"Abby shut the fuck up," Zion said. Abby rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. 

"Shut the fuck up, loudmouth," Abby said. Zion facepalmed. 

"Oh my god..." Zion said.

"Hey, do you ever listen!? I said shut the fuck up!" Abby said.

"Abby, I also told you to shut the fuck up. Why don't you take your own advice?" Zion said.

"Alright, hey beauties, let's calm down a-" Ryder was saying, then he was interrupted.

"Shut up, you aren't involved in this, weirdo!" Abby said. You facepalmed.

"Alright, Zion, let's get some food or some shit then leave." You suggested. Zion sighed.

"Ight, fine," Zion said. 

"Tch, pussy." Abby muttered.

"Alright... Abby, you need to shut the fuck up for once in your life, or else you're going to get yourself killed." You said. 

"(Y/N), you weren't-" Abby said, but was interrupted.

"Let's just go (Y/N). Abby doesn't know how to shut the fuck up." Zion said.

"Yeah, okay." You said. You and Zion walked out of the dining hall and walked around a bit, noticing there was a staircase that seemed to be opened now. You and Zion decided to go up those stairs. 

You got to the second floor and looked around, You both first noticed some bathrooms, then continued to walk a bit and saw an archery ranch. Zion immediately walked in, as his ultimate was an archer. You laughed a bit and followed him in. It was an... Archery Range. You looked around and all you really saw were targets, bows, and arrows. Zion grabbed a bow and arrow and just randomly shot at a target. It went into the middle.

"You really are the Ultimate Archer, aren't you?" You asked. Zion was getting ready to shoot at the target again.

"Obviously," Zion said, hitting the target again.

"Hey, don't need to become a smart ass," You joked. Zion just smiled and rolled his eyes. He looked over at you.

"You callin' ME a smart ass?" Zion asked, shooting the target yet again and managing to hit it while looking at you.

"Yeah, I did call you a smart ass. What are you going to do about it?" You asked. Zion then walked over to you. 

"I'm going to... Uh... Shit, I don't even know." Zion said. You laughed a bit.

"God, you're stupid somedays Zi." You said. You didn't even acknowledge you had said Zi. You noticed Zion looked kind of... Upset. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just... Don't like that nickname too much." Zion answered.

"Oh shit, sorry!" You said.

"No, no it's fine. You didn't know." Zion said.

"Uh... Should we look around more?" You asked.

"Yeah, we should." You said. Zion put the bow and arrows away. You both walked out. 

You walked around more and saw a stage, music room, flower room, art room, and a... Design room? You were confused with the name, but ignored it. You and Zion went down to the first floor and went into the dining hall. There were a few others in there.

"Were you guys also looking around?" Lakelynn asked.

"Yeah, why?" Zion asked.

"Did either of you maybe see any way out?" Kōs asked.

"Didn't know we were supposed to be looking for a way out," Zion said, crossing his arms.

"Well, you should have since we're fuckin' stuck here," Kōs said, also crossing his arms.

"Why don't you do it?" Zion asked.

"Lakey, Rowan, and I DID. I was asking you if you saw a way out, dumbass." Kōs said.

"Okay then, there probably isn't a way out, dumbass," Zion said. Kōs rolled his eyes as more people entered. Everyone else just kind of talked about what they saw or found. No one had found anything important.

Finally, after a while, the nighttime announcement went off and most people went off to their rooms, including you. You then went to sleep.