Chapter 3

Meanwhile, Skylar and Nico had arrived at the gateway to their realm while Skylar opened it with his paw revealing the secret portal that lead into Vallestrella. 

The two jaquin brothers flew inside, unknowing Victor and Carla were hiding nearby and tried to follow behind them but the door to the gateway close before they could get in. 

But just then...

"Watch your head, guys" Luna told the gang as they were approaching the gateway. 

Victor and Carla quickly hid away while the jaquin and humans entered the cavern. 

"Whoa..." the adventure kids looked around the cavern with wonder and noticed a symbol of a jaquin paw-print engraved on the ground. 

Luna placed her paw to the one on the ground which suddenly made the whole cavern light up and opened the secret gateway to the jaquins realm. 

"Cool!" David and the twins were impressed. 

"Well, looks like this is it" Teeders said as the gang was about to head into a unknown realm for adventure.  

"Hang on tight. And watch the feathers" Luna told the gang. 

The gang then flew into the portal that would take them to Vallestrella, not knowing that Victor and Carla had this time snuck in behind them. 

Once the group came out through the portal, Elena and the adventure kids looked around with awe and amazement at this magical land. 

"We are not in Avalor anymore" Elena said. 

"Definitely not" Teeders added. 

"It's not Kansas either" Cynthia grumbled quietly, giving out a poor joke. 

Luna and the kids flew around while they looked to see all the wonders of the jaquins's home world. The creatures here especially were very usually. 

The adventure kids looked bewildered when they saw a bunch of little frogs with wings fly past them. 

"Was that a frog or a butterfly?" David asked in confusion. 

"It's called a Butterfrog" Luna told him. 

"I'M SO CONFUSED!" Cynthia cried out, thinking she was gonna go crazy. 

Just then, Elena had spotted Nico and Skylar. "There they are!" she pointed out. 

"Skylar, Nico!" Kali called out. 

"Guys!" Skylar gasped, shocked to see his friends here and stopped with Nico. "What are you all doing here?"

"We're gonna ask your father to let Nico take the test again" Elena replied. 

"No, you're not!" A familiar voice answered. 

The gang then turned to see Mateo riding on Migs as they had followed them here. 

"We have to turn around and go back before anyone knows we're here" Mateo told Elena and the adventure kids. 

"Oh, come on you guys" Kali argued. "What's so wrong with helping out a friend?"

"She's right" Elena added. "And besides, what's the worst that can happen? King Verago says no?" 

"Knowing our dad, that's the best thing that could happen" Skylar told the crowned Latina princess. 

Elena thought about what to do for a moment before smiling. "Come on, Luna"

Luna flew off with the crowned princess and the Akids as they headed towards the jaquins's palace. 

"Elena!" Mateo called as he went after her.