Chapter 4

Way high up in the Picolago Mountains, our heroes were out searching for the old sunbird oracle who could help them stop Marimonda, Quita Moz. 

"Okay, according to the etching," Elena started. "Quita Moz's nest is on an island in a lake with three mountain peaks above it"

"And just we're do you suppose we'll find that?" Cynthia asked in a bit of sarcasm.  

"No island in this lake" Ann replied. 

"Then let's move on to the next one" Teeders told the group. 

The gang continued on with their search, but after awhile they didn't seem to be having any luck. 

"Elena, we gave it a try, but we should really head back now" Mateo told Elena. 

"Not until we find Quita Moz" Elena said, refusing to quit. 

"Elena's right!" Kali added with determination. "We can't give up now"

"Oh, that one has three peaks" Luna soon pointed out to the next lake they came upon.

"But there's nothing on the island" Skylar replied. 

Nico flew in to get a closer look and soon noticed something peculiar once he saw the island's shadow. 

"Hey, guys, check out the island's shadow" Nico pointed out. 

Teeders gasped, realizing. "It looks just like a sunbird!" 

"Which means the oracle's nest has to be here" David said. 

"What are you guys talking about? All I see are a bunch of rocks" Cynthia told her friends, thinking they were crazy. 

"I'm with Cynthia on this" Mateo agreed. 

"Maybe there's no nest in sight because maybe it's not meant to be in sight" Brock thought. 

 "You could be right, Brock" Skylar said to the adventure boy. 

Kali then had an idea and turned to Elena. "Hey, Elena, try using your scepter powers to see through the rock" she advised the Latina princess. 

"Right" Elena nodded back to the lead adventure girl then got out her magic scepter, using it to see through the rocks. "Reveal!" 

The scepter's magic revealed what was within the rocks, finding a secret tunnel inside it. 

"There's an underground tunnel" Elena said. 

"What's that?" Luna and the other adventure kids asked, seeing something at the end of the tunnel. 

"It looks like... a giant nest!" Mateo gasped. 

"You found the oracle, Nico!" Skylar and the adventure kids beamed at his brother. 

"Now we just need to find a way inside" Luna said. 

The gang flew down towards the rock formation, landing in front the island. 

"What now?" Brock asked, knowing they needed a way to get past those rocks. 

"There must be some way to get through that rock" Skylar said. 

"You can blast it with your scepter, Elena!" Ann then suggested. 

"Good idea!" Elena smiled, then took her scepter out. "Blaze!"

But when Elena blasted her scepter at the rocks it strangely just disappeared when it made contact with the rock wall. Not even leaving a scratch. 

"Huh?" Elena and the others were confused. 

"It went right through" David said. 

Nico titled his head while looking at the wall and soon thought of something. "Maybe cause it's not really there, like those spells you did, Mateo" he said.