It's You?!

Sarawat P.O.V

"Tell me why we're here again?" I ask my friend as they drag me to a small resto.

"The cheerleading from the faculty of law are doing their welcoming party here. And Fang is also down there." Man replies and points to a small crowd of students gathered. I scoff at them.

"As if. Let's go eat I'm hungry." I walk ahead but got held back by Boss grabbing the collar of my uniform.

"Nope. You are not going until they finish introductions."

I decide to go with their plan and watch them finish their introduction. But halfway through I needed to go to the comfort room.

After doing my business and washing my hands. I got out of the comfort room. I wasn't looking and had my phone in my hand, when I bump into someone. This cause me to drop my phone and if it wasn't for the other person it would've had been shattered.

"Tsk." in annoyance I grab my phone from their hand. "Watch where you're going will you? Can't you see that someone is walking here?" I haven't had the time to look at them and walk away.

"Why don't you watch where you're going. Clearly you're the one who was on your phone. If it wasn't for my fast reflex, your phone would be in pieces right now." annoyance clear in her voice. "Oh and yeah a thank you would be nice."

I stop on my tracks and took a deep breath. She was right, if it wasn't for me on my phone I wouldn't have bumped into her. Tsk. "Thanks." I mumble under my breath.

"What was that? I can't hear you well. If you think that-" I cut her off. "I said thank you. I don't have time for this. My friends are looking for me." I walk out and see my friends already have a table.

Guessing they saw my pissed face, Boss moves to sit beside Man. I sit on the empty chair that was across them.

"What got your panties in a knot?" Man laughs at me.

"Just someone who bumped into me. Nothing serious." I answer.

"And for a moment I thought you bumped into one of your fangirls." Boss pipes up. He takes a bite of the cake he ordered.

"After this I'm going to go home. I still have to practice for the Freshy Night. Our band will perform." I inform them.

They both nod their heads. Too busy eating their food and scrolling their phones checking out chicks. I feel my bladder going at it again and I excuse myself from the table.

I only have my phone in my hand this time and not scrolling at it. But to my unlucky stars someone bump into me and I drop my phone and it broke.

"Aish. Now look what you've done." I crouch to pick up my phone.

"I am so sorry. My mistake this time. I wasn't looking where I was going and I was busy thinking other stuffs!-" I cut her off.

"So noisy. I-" but this time I was the one who got cut off. "-Here I can lend you my phone. I'll have your phone fixed in no time. Just give me your school address and I'll drop it off."

"Huachiew Chalermprakiet University."

"Oh you go to the same University as I! That's great!" She claps her hand three times. I stare at her weirdly. But realize what she just said. What? We go to the same university and she doesn't know about me? Huh.

"What's your faculty?"

"Huh?" confused because I didn't hear what she said.

"What's your faculty?"