Freshy Night

-hours before Freshy Night-

(Y/n) P.O.V

After consulting with the boys about my problem and treating Tine lunch. We all head back to our class.

After a few hours of classes it was now time to go home. Finally! I just want to get out of this place and not see anyone. But you still have to come back for freshy night remember? You have a performance later before the band Sss...

Oh shieeeet. It was tonight. I face-palm. Well I just need to go back to my condo and grab my gear. Why did I forget those? When today was the day! Aghhh! I should've just brought it all before leaving. Well they did give us early dismissal which gives me 4 hours before the attendance for Freshy Night. A round trip from the university to the condo and back to school would be an hour in total. But I still have to change and grab my gear which would take 30 minutes or so.. Then I'll have an hour and a half. That won't be too bad and it'll give me time to hang out and practice.

-time skip-

The drive to my condo wasn't that bad. There was less traffic. I immediately start to prep myself. Putting on make up and decided to wear a wig.

I then change

I then change.

Now that I'm all ready

Now that I'm all ready. I make two trips from my room to the car. The first trip was carrying my cooler filled with cans of soda and a bottle of vodka. And the second trip I grab my keyboard and purse then head downstairs and place my stuff in my car.

-time skip-

Parking my car, I am greeted by Tine. I smile and got out of the car.

"Hi Tine." I grab my purse and keyboard.

"Let me help you with that." he grabs the keyboard from me and we both walk to the stage to set up.

"Where are the others? Usually you are all around each other?" seeing as the other boys were not with him.

"Oh they either had a date with their GF or scoring some chicks. I'm here to help you remember?"