What Just Happened?

(n/n) = nickname

(Y/n) P.O.V

My digital clock awaken me from my sleep. I groan and roll over to the side and check what time it is.

-9:48 a.m-

Oh great I only had 5 hours of sleep. Well that's enough to keep me functioning throughout the day, plus there's coffee if I still feel groggy. My hand automatically felt on the night stand for my phone when I remember that it's still with Sarawat. I face palm.

Well this is just great. It was my fault so I've got no one to blame this time. I got off of my bed and walk to my balcony, seeing that I left my laptop there the other day. I boot it up and open the web to check my facebook. And see it was flooding with notifications.

Wtf? I didn't remember sharing any memes last night? Since my phone was... THAT SARALEO!

I immediately visit my profile and see that there was one status.

-Sarawat looks yummy-

What. The. Actual. Fuck. That fucker had the guts to post this on my Facebook?! Where my friends and family can see! I bang my head on the table. Big mistake. I regret what I did.

"Ow..." I held onto my now hurting head. This asshole just had to get his hands on my account. My fault for not logging out my social media before handing my phone. Note to self, always log out my social media before lending my phone. Geez thanks, would've been useful a few hours ago before handing my phone. Gosh am I stupid at times!

I shut down my laptop and decide to go to the mall and hurry up to fix this asshole's phone.

I skip showering because I already took one today. Putting my hair in a bun and applying powder and liptint. I change into my uniform already even though my classes are still in the afternoon. Adding a sweater and leather jacket just to make it look casual.

(like this)

I grab my bag with my laptop in it already and car keys

I grab my bag with my laptop in it already and car keys. Walking out the building and straight to my car. I drive to the mall and head straight to one of the phone repair shops.

"Hi Good morning," I greet the man on the counter. "I wanted to know if you can fix this phone?" I take the damage phone out of my bag and place it on the cohnter.

He immediately inspects it and scratches his head.

"Miss I'm sorry to say that this phone won't be repairable. But I can still save the storage in it and transfer it to another phone. Would you like that?" he  explains to me.

I nod my head. "What phone do you have available here?"

"Depends on what you're looking for miss, we have android and apple here." he gives me a laminated information sheet on phones that they have.