Blonde Nun and Love Potion Mishaps?

3RD POV

(Y) was seen walking out of a grocery store with a plastic bag full of necessary supplies for his family. On his way home, a nun passed by him trying to retrieve her veil that was blown away by the wind.

She reached out her hand to grab it, but failed miserably and fell to the ground, exposing her panties in the process

(Y) : "Yare yare daze..."

He walks towards the blonde nun and extended his hand while looking away from the fan service scenario in front of him. The girl accepted his hand he hoisted her up to her feat.

(Y) : "Could you hold this for a second?"

??? : "O-Okay?"

He hands her the bag of groceries and jumps into air and grabbed the veil. The nun's eyes sparkled in amazement as (Y) lands back on his feat.

(Y) : "Here."

They exchanged the objects and the blonde bows in front of him, causing the ravenette to panic on the inside.

??? : "I'm such a klutz, if y-you weren't here I wouldn't have known what would happen. T-thank you!"

(Y) : "I-it's fine! Y-you needed help so I lended my aid."

Asia : "T-thank you... My name's Asia Argento. Pardon me but do you know where the church is?"

(Y) : "I'm (Y), follow me."

The girl nods and followed (Y) towards the church. Once within close proximity, he felt an uneasy sensation tingling on his back. But being (Y) he can handle things by himself.

Asia : "Thank you again (Y)-san."

Boy : "Ow~"

The pair look towards the sound and saw a boy on the ground with his knee bleeding. Asia lets out a gasp and rushes towards his side. She places her hands over the wound and the rings begin to glow. The wound slowly heals itself, before it was fully healed.

(Y) : 'Twilight Healing...'

Asia : "There all better! Big boys like you shouldn't be crying over something like this okay?"

Boy : *nods* "Thank you miss!"

He runs back home (probably) leaving both (Y) and Asia alone. ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄