Chapter V

Milani

As I arrived at mama rose diner I put my apron on and immediately started working. I been in here so many times I already knew what to do. As I was washing down the counter I heard the bell ding and I knew somebody walked in. OMG it's that fine guy from the party. I don't know what to do. What if he come over here and try to talk to me? Okay milani just play it cool you got this.

"Wassup babygirl  " the fine boy said. I responded with a very shy hey. "What's your name?" he said. As I was about to respond mama rose came from the back and immediately hug him and kissed his cheek. I wonder how they knew each other. When they was done embracing one another she turned to me and introduce us.Milani this is Dominic. He's like a son to me. Dominic this is Milani. I turned to him and Dominic was looking at me with this sexy smirk on his face. Idk why but it made me blush. Mama rose seen the interaction between us and smile. "Do you guys already know each other?" She said. I shook my head no while he said no but I would love to get to know her.

At this point my whole body was on fire. His voice sound so good and I think he likes me. Mama Rose told him to come here for a minute and they went to the back. I went back to washing off tables thinking about Dominic.

Dominic

After Tee rose introduced me to the girl of my dreams lol she told me to come here for a minute. I already knew that face and I know she bout to lecture me on something. We went to her office and I sat down in the chair. "Dominic" she said. I know what you bout to say Tee Rose but I think I really like her.

Tee Rose: Dominic Milani been through a lot and I know you have too.

Dominic: I know Tee but I just want to get to know her. It's something about her. I just can't put my finger on it.

Tee Rose:Well baby take it slow. I love the both of you. I think you guys are exactly what each other need .

Dominic: So she's the person you wanted me to meet huh

Tee Rose: Yes and my daughter Lyric she will be stopping by as well

Dominic: I finally get the meet the famous Lyric and you not slick Tee

Tee Rose: lol boy I don't know what you talking about

Dominic: mhmm but Thanks Tee Rose and where my pie

Tee Rose: Its our front tell milani to give it to you 😉

Tee Rose is something else. I went back to the front to try to get at Milani. Damn Milani a sexy ass name.There she was taking someone's order. So I decided to chill until she was free. I took out my phone and started strolling on Instagram.Then a message popped up.

SASHA: Hey Daddy 😝

Damn man I thought I blocked her ass. I'm really tired of Sasha man. After thinking bout Sasha crazy ass I looked up to see Milani alone. Finally my time to make a move.

Sorry for the short chapter guys but I'm back!!!! I'm going to update as much as I can. How y'all feeling the book so far???