CHAPTER VII

Milani

I arrived at Mama Rose house. She never let me down and she give the best advice. I knocked on the door and when she opened it she pulled me in a hug. I guess my puffy and red eyes gave it away. Come in baby and let's talk she said.

I honestly didn' feel like talking right now but I know I had to get this out. I'm ready when you are Mama Rose said. I sighed and started telling her what happened. By the time I was done I was in tears all over again. She grabbed my hand and told me that everything is okay. In life there are things that happen out of our control and god wouldn't allow us to go through things he didn't think we couldn't get through.

When she said that I just had a flashback of my whole life. My mom never loved me my dad well the man in jail abandoned and left me with her and my uncle is now my father. As I was deep in thought I felt Mama Rose grab my hand and tell me that she know it's hard but one of the key to happiness is forgiveness.

I don't know what came over me but I asked her did she have Dominic number. For some reason I feel like he can make me feel better. She smirked and said of course I do. Would you like to have it Milani? I laughed at her pettiness and said yes mama I would love to and I hugged her and told her thank you for everything and I love you. She hugged me back and said she'll always be here for anything. I asked her could I stay the night and she said yes I can stay in lyric room for the night cause lyric went to visit her dad. I also texted lyric to make sure it was okay. I know how people are about they privacy.

Once lyric texted back and said it's fine I went to her room and looked at the piece of paper with Dominic's number on it. Omg do I text it or not. I'm so scared. What if he don't text back? What if he's still mad? You know what forget it let me just get it over with.

334-124-5677 Hi this Milani

Once I sent it I through my phone cause I was so nervous to see if he would respond or not. I laid down thinking about how to handle this situation with my mom and uncle well dad. I still can't believe that they would keep this from me. Well I guess I can expect it from my mom but not my uncle. Is that why she always hated me? I was in so much thought that I drifted off to sleep with them on my mind.

Dominic

When I got to the trap I seen my workers on the porch with a bunch of bitches in they laps. I know like fuck I'm at the wrong house cause these niggas know not to play with me especially when money is need to be made.

I called Killa to make sure I ain't tripping and to see where he was at

DOMINIC: Aye bruhh wya

KILLA: Crib wassup you good?

DOMINIC: Come slide to the trap on Main Street you'll never believe this

KILLA: BET I'm there

Once I got off the phone with Killa I went up to the porch. When they seen my face everybody got scared. One cause they know I don't trust random bitches in my shit and two they ass chilling and they should be working. Don't get me wrong ima chill nigga but it's a time for that and it's a time for making money.

So this the shit we do now?? nobody said nothing. SO NOBODY CANT HEAR ME NOW! They all started rambling shit. GET YALL ASS BACK TO WORK! They all scurried to get back to work. The bitches was just sitting on the porch looking stupid. YALL ASS CAN STEP TOO I said. They rushed from the house.

I walk inside the house mad ash. I just was having a bad day man. I went to my office and sat down and starting to roll me one. Hell I might roll two more up cause damn a nigga was stressed. Once I was done I heard a knock on my door and Killa walk in.

Tf you knock for if you was just going to come in nigga. Damn who piss in your cereal he said. I just mug the fuck out of him cause today wasn't the day. He then asked what happen at the trap and I told him.

He just looked deep in thought when I said it. I looked at him and said What nigga? He said I know that's not the reason you pissed yes they was slacking but wassup fr what got you so hot man he said.

DOMINIC: Man this girl Milani man.

KILLA: Who tf is that?

DOMINIC: Girl I seen from the club that night.

KILLA: What happened?

DOMINIC: I tried to holla at her being all nice and shit. Then she turned a nigga down saying she got trust issues and shit. I mean I feel her cause I do too but damn I put myself out there after everything I been through.

KILLA: Bro I get where you coming from but you got to look at it from her point too nigga. Stop only thinking bout your self and shit. She might went through some file shit man.

When he said that I instantly remembered when Tee Rose told me that she been hurt and stuff and to be careful. I just smoked this good shit while in deep thought. Then Killa ask me about the exchange that's suppose to go down Friday. Damn I been so busy dealing with all this shit I forgot. I told him it's at 7:00 and was he coming. He said of course nigga If you riding I'm riding. I laughed and dapped him up. That's my boy fr.

I'm done chasing Milani man. I got money to be made. First time I put myself out there for a female I started slacking and I can't have that. All of sudden my phone ring. Must be one of my hoes. I looked down and I couldn't believe this shit.

334-557-9807 Hi this Milani