Chapter II

Milani

It was Ice. He is known for pimping out young girls. He waved me over but I continue to walk. "Bitch I know you see me " I then started to pick up my pace and ignored him. He just pulled off and said this won't be the last I see of him. What do that even means I don't ever want to see that man again and I'm going to make sure I won't. I then seen my favorite diner Rosie's. Mama Rose was the sweetest person I ever met and she was always there when I need her.

I walked into the diner and spotted Mama Rose immediately. Hey Mama Rose , "Hey baby how you been doing?" I'm good but I was wondering can I work here part time so I can save up for an apartment. Of course sweetie you know you're like family. I smiled and thanked her then a pretty girl came in screaming "Hey Mom" Mama Rose told the girl to hush up all that noise and hugged her. Milani this loud lil girl here is my daughter Lyric. I waved and smiled and she hugged me. She smiled and laughed and said in this family we hug. I laughed along with her. I then told Mama Rose that I was about to leave and she told me to be careful and that she'll call me when to come in. Before I could leave Lyric stopped and asked if we can hang out later. I hesitantly agreed I never really had girl friends before.

We then exchange phone numbers and she asked did I want a ride home. I said yeah thank you. When we got in the car she start telling me about this party tonight that she wanted to go to and she asked did I want to go I quickly told her no and that parties are not my thing but she begged and begged so I finally agreed. I told her that I didn't have anything to wear and she said that she got me and she'll come pick me up around 9 tonight. I told her okay and and then I went into the apartment. I called out for my mom but she wasn't here.I went to my room and decided to take a nap.

Dominic

I went to my cousin Killa house and we was rolling up and he was telling me about this party Rello was throwing. He was so hyped about all the hoes that was going to be there. I don't be that interested in them hoes since the Sasha thing. They give me top but that's it I don't want no relations. When I got done smoking bout 3 more blunts I decided it was time to leave and get ready for this party. My style ain't like everybody else my shit different but I be fresh as hell.

Man bout time I was done it was around 9:30 so I decided to ft Killa and tell him I'm bout to be otw man this funny ass nigga in the mirror dancing and shit. Aye you gay ass nigga I'm bout to pull up. 😂 Fuck you King you just mad cause your lanky ass can't dance and he hung up. That man there is  a fool but that's my blood. I'll kill about him period.

Milani

I woke up around 8:30 and Lyric texted me and said she was otw. My mom still wasn't home yet I wonder where she at. I then decided to do my hygiene because I know it wouldn't take her long to get here. 15 mins later she was calling me telling me she was outside. So I opened up the door and she bussed right on in and told me I had 15 mins to get ready. I told her okay and that she look so pretty. Lyric said thanks & now it's my turn. She then pulled out this really nice dress and I couldn't wait to put it on. Bout 20 mins later we was done and on our way to the party.

When we got there it was a lot of people there and it smelled of sweat. With this being my first party I didn't say anything maybe that's just how it is. So Lyric immediately pulled me to the bar but I told her I don't drink. She was like it just one shot but I denied again. I turned around to check out the party and that's when I seen him the most sexiest man ever staring at me.

Dominic

We been at this party for a good 30 mins and hoes started immediately shaking ass Killa was having the time of his life I lit me a blunt and enjoyed this thick bitch twerking on me. She got little man hella excited. I started to scope out my surroundings. You'll never catch King slacking.I was met with some brown eyes from the prettiest girl at this party. The way she was looking at a nigga had me wanted to take her right then and there. I knew right there that I wanted her all to myself.

Milani

Lyric

King

Killa

Killa

Thank you for reading my book everyone please vote and share !