Chapter VI

Milani

I just got done serving my customers now it's time for a break. As I sat down in one of the booths I seen Dominic walking my way. Oh gosh look at those tattoos and that sexy smile. Okay Milani snap out of it! As Dominic came closer he ask could he join me. I hesitantly said yes.

He just kept staring at me. Oh god I hope there's nothing on my face. "Nahh shawty there ain't nothing on your face." Dominic said. So I'm guessing I said that out loud huh. Yeah you did but it's cool he said. So I got a question I said. He replied with a wassup. I ask him why he was staring at me. He told me that I was beautiful.

I immediately knew he was lying. My mom always made sure to let me know I was not beautiful and no man would want me. I guess he noticed my change in attitude cause he ask me why I reacted that way. I just shrug my shoulders. I honestly don't like talking about the things I have to go through at home.

Dominic changed the subject and ask could he get my number. I said "I don't think that's a good idea won't your girlfriend get mad." He said what girlfriend? I told him the girl that was on him at the club. "That bitch ain't my girlfriend" Dominic replied. 

I still wasn't convince and I guess he noticed. Growing up the way I did it's really hard to trust people. "Okay how about this let me take you out then" Dominic said. I don't even know you like that I told him. True but you can get to know me he said.

Hmm Idk it's really hard for me to trust people. Dominic looked kind of mad and it made me feel some type of way. I then looked down at my watch and realized break time was up. I told Dominic I had to get back to work.

Dominic
I watched Milani go back over to the counter. Man I'm mad asf. Why tf this girl so hard to get. Bro Fuck Milani my name King and I can have any bitch I want.

I walk out the restaurant not before getting another glance at Milani and shaking my head. Damn ik her trust fucked up but mine is too and I still try to put myself out there. That's why I say Fuck Love now!

Man I needed to get this shit off my mind. I scrolled through my phone and called that thot that got that good headpiece.

KING: Aye wya

HEADMASTER 🥵 :  Home daddy wanna slide through  😏

KING: Say less omw

I pulled up to ole girl house and let her do her thing and dipped. Damn I needed that nut. I decided to go check on my trap and I can't believe what the fuck I'm seeing right now...

Milani
The last couple hours of work I had Dominic on my mind. Did I come off too harsh? Was he really upset? I honestly didn't mean no harm I just can't let another person hurt me no matter how bad I want to feel that love.

Mama Rose came to the front and told me my shift was over. I have her a big hug and told her I'll see her tomorrow.  It was 5:00 at night when I was about to leave. The sun was setting and I'll have a couple more minutes to get home before it gets dark.

I honestly hate walking home. Nasty men always looking at me. I continue my walk to my house. When I got there I seen a Fancy car outside the house. I wonder who that could be.

When I got in the house I seen my favorite uncle and my Dad's brother Michael in the kitchen arguing with my mama. "She coming to stay with me" my uncle said.  "No she not she's my child" I heard my mom say. "She mine too" he said

What he mean I'm his too. My dad is in prison right now. I decided to make my presence known. What do you mean I'm yours too I said. "Milani I never meant for you to find out this way" he said.  I couldn't stop the tears they literally lied to me my whole life. "Oh stop crying you stupid bitch" my mom said.

Idk what came over me but I slapped her. I was so tired of being out down and disrespected and lied to. I can't take this anymore. I ran out the house and went to the one person I know I could count on...

Hey guys I know it's been a while but I'm going to try to update more frequently now.

Who do you think Milani went to??

What you think King saw???

Do you think Milani was wrong for turning down King??

* KING IS DOMINIC YOU GUYS*

Let me know how y'all feel about this chapter!!