A new start

I stand in front of the agency in awe. It's like nothing I never or thought I would have ever seen. I walk inside to see a lady at the front desk. She looks at me and then stares back at her computer. "Name please" she said a bit demandingly. "(Y/N)" I said. "(Y/N), (Y/N), ah yes the new agent, I see. "Yup!" I said excitedly. "Alright please wait over there and you will be sent into Mr. M's office soon." She told me pointing to the white couch next to the wall. I sat there patiently waiting for someone to call me into my new bosses office. "I'm very excited to see him in person." I thought to myself. "(Y/N). Mr. M is ready to see you now." I heard from the secretary. I got up and walked into the office to see a man with black hair, a black vest with a white shirt and a tie, and had gold arms up to his elbows. He had the most serious expression I've ever seen someone have. "Hello. (Y/N) right?" He asked me. "Yes! That's me." "Wonderful." he said with a small smile. I sat down and I saw him talking on his ear piece. "All agents please report to my office to see the new agent." I heard him say on the ear piece. About thirty seconds later a banana wearing a suit, a giant buff cat, a girl with a jean jacket and an adorable hat, a girl with a red shirt and brown hair, and finally a girl with black hair and a camouflage outfit walked into the room. "Hi! I'm Skye! It's so nice to finally meet you!" Said the girl with the hat. "Hello. It's nice to meet you too!" I replied. "What's up" said the girl with the red shirt. Everyone else but the banana said hello. "Well you already know who Skye is but this is Peely, Meowscles, and TnTina but just Tina works. And Peely is just a bit shy so it'll be fine when he gets to know you." "It's so nice to meet you all!" I said happily. "I'm glad that you got to meet everyone. I forgot to introduce myself didn't I?" Said Mr. M. "Isn't your name Midas? I think that's what i heard online." "Yes yes. You pay well attention to things." Midas said grinning. "You should head to your room and unpack your things for now." Midas said.  "Okay M! Let me know if you need anything." "Alright (Y/N)." He replied.
———————————————————————————
Omgggggg this is my first story and I'm so scared! 😬 please let me know if you like it!  Alright it's 11 at night so i should sleep like a normal person. Okay bye love y'all! 💛