Confession

I was ready to start today. I knew that I had to just try being myself. Midas is a very nice man, I'm sure that even if he he rejects me he will let me down slowly. I walked to the breakfast table. Midas quickly turned around to see me in my fancy clothing. "What's the occasion darling?" Midas said sweetly. "Oh it's nothing." I told him giggling. I saw him blush a bit while giggling too. Tina was on the other side of the table sitting next to Meowscles, and of course they were both fangirling/fanboying. We all ate breakfast and I went down to Tina's room to see Skye, Tina, and Meowscles chatting. I opened the door slightly to hear them talking about me and Midas. I carefully opened the door and snuck behind the couch. "I just can't believe M would have a crush on someone! Ever since his wife died he has been a grumpy Gus." Meowscles told Tina and Skye sounding shocked. "I just wonder if it true that they like each other!" Tina exclaimed. "Oh shut up and just tell me if you think they will kiss already!!!" Skye shouted. I peeped up behind the couch and scared them. "RAAAAA!!!" I screamed. Everyone except Meowscles screamed. He only jumped a bit. "Oh hey (Y/N)! What's cookin?" Tina said trying to sound casual. "I yeeted myself over the couch and sat in between Skye and Tina. "I heard everything girls." After saying that I paused. "And guys." I added. "Thank you." Meowscles said. "How much did you hear?" Skye said nervously. "Enough for me to know you ship me with Midas!" I yelled. "Well jeez, we're sorry, it just so cute!" Tina exclaimed. "Is it true though that you like M?" Meowscles said curiously. "Well that's actually what I came here to talk about. I wanted to tell you that today I am asking him out..." I mumbled. Everyone just went "oOoOoOoOOoO~!" It was very annoying, but also nice to know they supported me. "I'm going to do it in a few minutes okay? Do not, and I repeat DO NOT tell Maya! Alright?" I told everyone. Everyone agreed and we hung out for a while playing Mario Kart. But this time Meowscles played. He used the blue controller on Tina's switch to play. And he beat all of us to a pulp. We all laughed and had fun but it was time to ask him. I walked out and headed to his office ready to talk to him. I knocked on him office door. He was sitting on a golden chair, which by the way, did not look comfortable. I walked up to Midas and said, "hello M, may I have a word with you on the balcony for a moment?" He smiled and agreed. We walked up to the balcony. Halfway there I grabbed his hand gently. He didn't resist at all. We made it to the balcony and looked ahead of us. The water surrounding The Agency was beautiful when the rays of light reflect off of it. I looked at Midas. "Hey Midas?" I said soothingly. "Yes darling?" He replied. "I think there are more beautiful things in the world other than me~." His voice sounded so soothing. He leaned his face closer to me. We were both blushing at this point. I leaned in a bit closer as well to show that I wasn't resisting. He finally got close enough for me to lean in and kiss him. He immediately kissed me back. It was so magical! It lasted about 5 seconds, but it was the best 5 seconds of my life. We let go at the same time and caught our breath. "I love you (Y/N)." He said quietly. "I love you too M!~" I replied. We held hands the whole way back to his office. "Thank you so much for tonight M, it really was magical!" I said with glee. "Anything for you love." He whispered to me. I walked to my room getting ready to go to sleep. I brushed my teeth, changed, and showered. I went to bed satisfied and happy as ever.

HAIiIiIiIi!!!! What's up guys? :3 I hope you all have been okay and have been doing amazing! Again, sorry for not posting until now I'm so lazy 😂😂😂! Well have a good day love ya'll! 🤍🖤🤍🖤