Finding Mione

Harry's POV
The next morning i left the hospital wing and i was determined to find my best friend i have to find her i have to so as soon as i finished breakfast I searched the whole castle and he still didn't find her thank goddess it was a Sunday because i have no classes as the day began to get dark harry decided to look in the huge forbidden forest bravely he stepped foot in the forest after about 16 minutes a Centeur came and said "What are you doing here this is centuer ground only" I gulped now I was frightened but gathering my gryffindor courage i said "Hello can you help me i am looking for my friend and she was last seen in your forest" the creature took a moment to think and then he left leaving a confused harry after about half an hour when i was about to go back to the castle i spotted a body it was lying on a tree trunk "Oh No!" I thought "Don't be dead don't" then i felt her heart beating i was already crying at that time but hastily wiped them away  then I whispered to hermione "Don't worry i will get help" then i ran as fast as i could when i reached the castle I immediately rushed to the staff room and Snape said "Potter what are you doing here five points from gryffindor" but i reached Professor McGonagall who said "Potter what on eart- but i cut her off "professor i saw hermione in the forbidden forest she's unconscious help" but she said "Lead the way potter" I lead Professor McGonagall to the site when she ran to hermione and checked if her heart was beating while i watched her the centeur came and said "So you found your friend now can you leave" i told him can he wait for at little second then he left only i could of sworn i saw him give a small smile then McGonagall stood up and faced me she said "Potter i want you to go to Madame Pomfrey and tell her you have a new patient" i nodded then i did as i was told but I insisted on staying when i saw Professor McGonagall and Hermione I immediately ran to Hermione who's eyes where a little open she smiled a weak smile and said to me "Thank you for saving me Harry" then darkness greeted her.
A/N
Ok so thats it for todays chapter sorry I didn't update in a while and please remember to follow and comment oh and question of the day what is your house and patronus mine is ravenclaw and an owl and and thanks for reading!! 😉😉😅😅