𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 [busticate]

━━━━━━ REASON ;┊paradise in your eyes           ✧・

━━━━━━ REASON ;┊
paradise in your eyes ✧・

warnings: mentions of blood and child abuse

last time y/n checked, martial arts wasn't technically essential for the heirs by of arts. even if it was, her mindset wasn't in the right state and she was ordered to train. for self defense and to become strong physically. and, seeing y/n struggle to keep up you would never hear her complain.

their butler and their mother watched in the background, standing outside the opened doorppplppof the training area the kids used to exercise.

"okay, let's take a break. you should take a shower, and afterwards, kanami will help you study." hisaki explained, softly. y/n sat on her knees, out of breath and sweating. it hasn't been twenty minutes and she's already worn out. self defense is needed at this point, she needed to get stronger. that's all there was in y/n's mind..she promised to herself that she would not be a punching bag to the kids at her school.

"she's doing progress." hisaki told umiri. she kept looking at y/n with sternly dullness. "sure..but she's not doing it fast enough." was all their mother replied before walking off to the hallways. y/n had bruises on her arms and legs, which DID NOT come from hisaki. but from her father and the kids from school. honestly, y/n blamed herself for all the trouble she is. coed herself for getting beat for not being good enough, fearing that if she would to fight back the harm would only get worse.

"i hope you're going easy on y/n." a female voice chuckled sarcastically. hisaki stopped in his tracks, keeping the towel around his neck rubbing against his neck. "i am, kana. you think i like doing thi-" "i never said you did. i'm just worried is all...mother and father don't seem to take pity on y/n." the [light/dark] haired woman frowned, worriedly furrowed her eyebrows. "i know...but i have faith in her, we all do, right kanami? she'll be good as new before the year ends." hisaki smiled at the girl leaning against the hallway wall.

his choice of words made it seem like y/n was a doll they could rearrange which ever way they want. there wasn't anything her siblings could do, but help with her issues slowly. the least they did, was lessen the bullying and the pressure on her. but there is no ignoring at the fact that their busy parents had the most power especially in their part of the art industries.

even when studying, y/n overworked herself. when she would come back from school with new scars and scratches, it was no amusement to their parents. often, they would pay no attention to them and at dinner, they ignored her suffering behind an unorthodox mask. mai and kanami were hustling with their proud careers and scintillating personalities. whenever they had their free time, they would there for y/n. hisaki...let's say he's far in his music career for his sister's stress.

he knew he had to be a big brother first, and yet he would see nao and katsuro comforting when they would come over with the little time they had in their hands. that cheered her up of course, finding the fact that there are people older than her that care for her well being. but as if it wasn't enough, that didn't stop y/n from over working herself in her room. studying her ass off and researching all about the art industries.