*chapter two*

Denki POV:
                      "Here, I'm guessing you threw this off the top of this building, better not be homework." The scruffy teacher exclaimed. Thank god! "I-It's not! I promise!" I said with a fake cheerful smile. I grabbed the paper from his hand and put it in my backpack. I smiled at him. "I'll see you at school mr.Aizawa!" I said. I walked over to grab my whiskey and put it in my backpack. I turned around to see he looked more concerned then before. "Stop the drinking denki, it's a bad habit to pick up." The teacher said before leaving the buildings roof. It wasn't my only bad habit.

3erd person PVO:
                           Denki was right it wasn't. He did drugs to escape his feelings and cut to forget them.

Aizawa POV:
                          I knew denki wasn't the happiest but I never thought things were this bad, Anddddd of corse today was the mandatory 'mental health awareness talk' we had to have with our classes. Maybe it would benefit denki. I'm still going to have to report this to nezu so he can inform all the staff to be on high alert. "I need coffee to deal with this" the tired man mumbled as he started to walk the halls of UA to the principals office. He was looking at his feet the whole way. 'What if he's getting hurt at home?' 'What if he's hurting himself?' These thoughts rushes through his head as he knocked on the door to nezu's office.

3erd person POV:
                        "Come in!" The cheerful mouse Bear dog thing said. The teacher obliged and opened the door. "What can I help you with today shota?" He exclaimed again very cheerful. Aizawa knew what he was about to say would change the mood of the conversation. He spoke up anyways, "I was on patrol and came across one of my students" he started. The principals face when from a cheerful smile down to a concerned frown. "They were trying to kill t-themselves..." he ended. The principal was now very concerned and asked who it was. "Denki kaminari" he answered. "I'll inform the staff, thank you for bringing this to my attention; do you know what may have caused him to want to do this" nuzu questioned. "I do not" Aizawa said checking his watch. 5:56. Class will be starting soon-ish.

Denki POV:
      *after Aizawa leaves*
                     'I cant kill myself now' denki thought to himself. "Fuck" he muttered. He reached in his bag to retrieve the paper ball. He Uncrumbled the paper to reveal the smudged ink and tear stains. He read the letter he wrote not to long ago.

Dear (to smudged to read),
                     Cheesy, I know. Especially for a suicide note. If (to smudged to read) it's denki kaminari. You may be asking yourself (T.S.T.R.) commit suicide? Well you see, abuse. I couldn't take (T.S.T.R.). Plus I'm justa worthless de-

He tore the paper to shreds and then checked the time. 5:53. I should start heading to UA. He thought.

•T I M E  S K I P  B R O U G H T  T O  YOU B Y depression•

Denki POV:
                             The time was now 6:30. I arrived with 30 minutes to spare. Dame, I decided to head to class and work on some school work. My dad wasn't completely wrong I am an idiot. He finally got through the first chapter before kirishima and Mina walked in. They were surprised by him being there that early, he was normally late. Mina ran over to me. "OMG denki what happened to your cheek!" Mina yelled loudly. I had completely forgot. Kiri walked over and gave a manly smile at Mina before stating. "He probably got into a manly fight protecting someone!" Atleast now I didn't have to come up with a lie I just have to say yes with a fake smile. "Ya! 100% kiri!" I said with a smile on my face. Kill yourself. The voice in my head started. "Hey denki you ok-" minas comment was cut short. Mr.Aizawa walked it with our test in hand. Other students started to pile in. 7:03.

Aizawa POV:
                        "As you know you all had a test; I have the results..." I spoke with a yawn at the end. I started to pass out the test I got to kaminari. "I need to talk to you after class" I whispered loud enough for the boy to acknowledge me with a nod. I got back up to the front of the classroom. "Today all teachers are supposed to talk about mental health" I silently growned. "So to build trust in the classroom we're going to start with a trust exercise" I continued. You could feel the tension in the classroom grow. "Three people at a time will come up and show their wrist to the class, if you are uncomfortable with this you can show me after class." I said tiredly.

3erd person POV:
                              Three at a time starting with ayoama, lida, and ojiro. It continued Mina, asui, and tokoyamki. Then jiro, koda, and Midoriya. Hagakure, kiri, sato, mineta, sero, bakugo , yaoyorozu, and shoji all had there turns. Kaminari, todoroki, and uraraka all decided to go after class.

Class continued with Aizawa first talking about feelings and shit then hoe bullying can cause things like depression then he ended with handing us all a sheet to write something we want to ask that would be answered after lunch.

Aizawa POV:
                       The lunch bell rang and all the students left expect for the three I told to stay behind. "Let's get this over with so you can go eat your lunch kids" I said to the three uncomfortable students. I told denki and Shoto to go wait in the hall so I could talk with Ochaco.

Denki POV:
                      We did as mr.Aizawa asked. I guess I was visibly worried because I heard todoroki ask "hey are you okey?". I had to make up a lie quickly. "Ya, I'm fine!" I snapped back in a happy tone. Maybe a little to happy because Shoto shote a worried look. Next thing I knew uraraka came out and Shoto was called in.

Uraraka POV:
                      I hated mr.Aizawa wanted to see my wrist first. "Shoto, denki wait until the hall please" I heard him say as the two boys walked into the hall. "Show me your wrist please" he said. He looked tired. I rolled up my sleeves to reveal some old and freshly forming scattered scars. "What are these from Ochaco?" He questioned. "There from helping my family on the construction sights, I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea so I waited till now." I answered confident in my truthful answer. "Fair enough" he said letting me leave and calling in todoroki. I went out to the hall, I could see denki was worried. "Hey, want me to wait with you?" I asked.

Denki POV:
                     "Na, I'm good but you can if you wanna" I answered the sweet girl. Todoroki was quicker then Ochacos time in there. Or it wasn't and I was just in a haze, but before I knew it I got called in. I tended up and walked in the classroom ready to be questioned. "Please roll up your sleeves" mr.Aizawa said kindly. Like he was comforting a scared animal. I probably looked like one not going to lie. I rolled up my sleeves to reveal the bandages rapped around my wrist. I tryed to get away with just showing off the fashionable bandages that had some Dried blood seeping through. My efforts failed. "Can you take the bandages off denki" I was token back by this. The mask I was holding started to crumble. I realized what would happen if he found out. They would call my 'dad'. I started to cry I think. I felt water coming from my eyes. I felt mr.Aizawa hug me. It was comforting. But I knew it wouldn't last. He let go of the hug and came to my eye level. "I promise nothing bad will happen, I just want to help" with this he started to take off the bandages on my right wrist. I didn't bring the blade to that wrist that much but it was still bad. He finished unraveling the bandages to see...

A/N: oh yes a cliff hanger on the second chapter. Update tomorrow or the next day. Thank you for 3 reads!
1415 words