*chapter three*

A/N: thank you for the reads! Also sorry for bad grammar.

Aizawa POV:
                       I was token back by what I saw but I couldn't show it. His wrist was littered with scars old and new and a few deep cuts some of which looked to start an infection. I looked up at the boy to see he was staring at what he did to himself. "Denki, I'm going to take the other bandages off okey?" I told him in a comforting tone of voice.

Ochaco POV:
                        Todoroki and I decided to stay after we heard crying come from the classroom. "I hope he's okey" I told todoroki. He seemed to be just as worried as me. "I hope so too".

Denki POV:
                      He started to unravel the bandages on my left wrist. I knew he was going to do something about this when he sees my wrist. The bandages came off to reveal small cut that were fresh from this morning, deep cuts from this week and a whole lot of new and old scars. I stared to cry more as he held my wrist. "Denki it's okey" he said as he hugged me. I was token back by his reaction. I thought he would yell or just walk out of the classroom.
"We need to go see principal nezu, then recovery girl okey" he said looking at me. I looked up at him with tear filled puffy red eyes and let out a raspy okey.

3erd person POV:
                       Shota pulled the sleeves down for the boy before leading him to the door "do you want to have a friend with you for support?" He questioned the boy nodded. "C-can Shinso" he asked still looking at the floor. Aizawa nodded and led the boy out the door to see todoroki and Ochaco standing there. "Will you to take denki to nezu's office well I get him his friend?" The teacher asked his two students. The both nodded and rushed over to the boy who was in tears and looked like he was about to fall apart at any second. They started to walk the boy one in eather side of him. "What happened kaminari?" Todoroki asked worried. The boy still looking at the ground answered with "h-he fou-found o-out I self-self-ha-harm" it seemed hard for the boy to let out the answer. The three students were nearing nezu's office when denki spoke up again. "I-I don't w-wanna go in th-there" he said looking at his two friends. He broke, realizing what was going to happen all over again. Todoroki one Ochaco Hugged the boy to give him confort. "It's okey denki we'll be with you till mr.aizawa comes back. Ochaco said looking at the petrified boy. Todoroki and Ochaco slowly led the boy to the office where Aizawa and shinso were waiting.

Shinso POV:
                      I looked at denki then dad then back at denki before pulling him into a hug. Ochaco and todoroki left and me and dad were there with the scared boy. Dad knocked on nezu's door to hear a cheerful "come on in!" The loud voice seemed to scare denki alittle. Dad and I led the boy into the office; he tried to struggle to get away so he could run but dad and I wouldn't let him. " what can I help y-" the mouse started but stoped when he saw denki. He gestured to the chairs in front of his desk so we all sat down.

"What brings you three to my office?" The principal questioned. Dad spent no time getting to the chase as per usual. "Today during the trust exercise you had us do I found out denki" he paused "self-harms". I could feel denki tense up more.

Denki POV:
                      I want to run. I want to hide. I need a drink. No. I need to cut. Deep. Deep enough so I won't wake up. Deep enough everything will go away. Warmth. Why do I feel warmth. I was trapped in my thoughts but now in Shinso's arms. "It's okey denki. It will be okey" Shinso said braking me from my thoughts. "Denki may I see your arms" the principal asked me worried. I was hesitant. I finally spoke up. This will not be my defeat! I AM going to get out of this! "N-no" I said looking down over Shinsos shoulder. "If you don't we can't help you" he spoke again. I don't need help. Help is saved for people who need and deserve it. I don't need it. "I-I don-n't need h-help" I let out in between breaths trying to calm myself down. My walls started to go up again. My mask is re-building itself. I am happy. I don't need help. "Denki; I know you were trying to commit suicide this morning" mr.aizawa said. I felt his hand on my shoulder. I left Shinso's hug as well as mr.aizawas hand. I stood and plastered a fake wide bright smile on my face. Fat faggot. I wiped the tears from my eyes. Worthless. I rolled up my sleeves. Stupid denki! I showed my wrist. Cut you worthless idiot! I could see Shinso's and nezu's shock. RUN! IDIOT! RUN! I ran.

885 words! Sorry for the short chapter update soon.