*Chapter sixteen*

A/N: soooo. How are you guys? I hope your good. Enjoy the chapter!

Shinso POV:
                        After he nodded his slow shaky nod I hugged him. I wanted to hold him and protect him from everything. I let him cry into my shoulder as I saw dad whisper in papas ear. Must be something they don't want us to know about, I thought. "Kaminari wanna go upstairs?" I asked. He must be drained from all this crying. He nodded into my shoulder and I lead him upstairs.

Aizawa POV:
                        As kaminari cryed it came apparent to hazashi and I that kaminari may need to go back to the hospital. I know he doesn't want to go but between his constant crying and the secrets. He's going backward on his recovery, he's been through a lot and is still trying to manage it by himself. "Mic he may need to go back to the hospital..." I quietly whispered in his ear. He nodded and kaminari was lead upstairs by Shinso. Don't get me wrong I love the kid but maybe we but off more then we can chew. When Shinso and denki we're out of ear shot I sat down at the dinner table with mic. "He's going to need to go back" I said in my normal annoyed monotone voice pinching the bridge of my nose leaned back in my chair. I could feel literally FEEL mic's empathy for the kid. "I know shota, but what if it makes it worse? What if he won't trust us again? How would we even get him there!?" He practically whisper screamed. I closed my eyes. "I know mic but he doesn't trust us as of now anyways....he's going back on his recovery we need to do what's best for him." I spoke bitterly. " I guess your right....we should do it soon then...." mic sounded sad but he knows it's for the best.

Kaminari POV: