Ch 6

OH MY GOD! 200+ READS! Thank you guys so much! I'm sorry I haven't updated, I've been busy with school, and i have another story (All Your Little Things... ; A Niall Horan Fannfiction) and I'm sorry! But here you go, chapter 6! :D

(Louis pov)

     I opened my eyes to the sun light. Stupid sun, blinding me with its rays. I turned around to see Harry's arms wrapped around my waist. He looks so peaceful while sleeping. He looked so relaxed and just gorgeous. His face was so relaxed, and his mouth, his slightly parted lips drove me insane. Soft snores left the boys mouth. He looked like such an angel. I kept caressing his face.  He groaned out my name.

"Stop moving Lou. Your elbow keeps poking my ribs." he grumbled into my chest. I played with his curls. I wish we can stay like this forever. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I checked the alarm clock. Damn, it's 9;23 a.m. Why must the boys wake us up so early?!

"Louis! Harry! Get up. We have an interview today!" Liam shouted from outside the door. Harry hid his face deeply into my chest and gripped my waist tighter. He groaned again. I pulled Harry's sleepy face next to mine. I began poking his nose softly. 

"Harry... Get up..." I whispered. He nodded no with his eyes closed. Alright then, it's teasing time. I buried my face into his neck. I blowed air softly into his neck. Harry figited and grew tense, but managed to keep his ground into staying. He still wasn't budging. I decided for more teasing. I moved my lips extremely close to his ear. I began nibbling. Harry softly moaned out. 

"Harry, we have to get ready." I mumbled again. "N-No Louis..." He said shakily. I smirked. He asked for it. I went down to his neck. I began kissing all over, until i heard him groan out. Found it. I sucked on the same spot. I nibbled over and over, making sure a mark would form. 

"L-Lou.." Harry moaned. I pulled back and jumped off of bed. I walked towards the closet. Harry glared at my back. I know i'm going to regret leaving Harry hanging, but that'll have to wait. We have to go or we will be late! I pulled out my brown and white striped shirt and my khaki chinos. I pulled out a pair of boxers and a black blazer. Harry got up with a mad look, and walked up to me. He gave me a peck. 

"You're going to pay for that Tommo. But for now, I am leaving." he smirked as he walked out my room to go get ready. I question him sometimes. Well time to shower and hit the road!

***********************************************************************************************************

"You guys are on in 30 seconds." Said the backstage assistant. We had an interview with Ellen. Now Niall can see his twin! Haha, i'm funny. The boys all sat on the couch. Thwy seemed pretty squished, but they were missing a member. "Watch out guys. Royal bum needs to be in complete comfort." I said as i wiggled my butt in the air. All the boys were in fits of laughter. Liam, being the nice gentle man he was, moved and sat on the floor. Bless his little pure heart. The backstage manager started count down. 3...2...1...

"Hello everyone! Joining us today is the fabulous One Direction!" Ellen said. We all waved and put on our best grins. 

"So let's get to the chase, who's single and who's taken?" Ellen asked with great interest. Niall, who laughs at anything and everything, laughed at Ellen's statement. Zayn raised his hand. "I'm taken." Liam raised his hand too. Niall, Harry and I looked around awkwardly. We were the only ones without girlfriends- although me and Harry are lie boyfriend and well.. boyfriend. As the interview went on, there was only 10 minutes left. As i grew anxious to leave the interview, a question caught my attention.

"So Louis, what do you think of the whole Larry Stylinson?" 

What DID i think of it...?