Baby, You're My Kryptonite

Harry's POV

          "That's what makes you beautiful!" I sang the last verse. Of course, the crowd went absolutely bonkers.

           "I just want to give a massive thank you to you guys. You fans are truely amazing!" Liam said cheerfully. As we walk backstage, I felt relieved. Don't get me wrong, the fans are great, but they can really know how to tire someone. Everyone went into their dressing rooms. I messed up my curls in frustration. 'I'm so bored! Might as well go on Twitter' I thought. While scrolling through my twitter feed, I noticed something; there were many posts saying, "Larry is so cute" or "Larry Stylinson forever!" I wondered, what was this Larry?

***************************************************************************************************************

             "Boy am I knackered!" Niall yawned while trying to sleep. He's always either hungry or tired, i thought. I chuckled. Louis and Zayn were talking with fans on omegle and Liam was doing a Twitcam. Typical Thursday night. Since there was nothing for me to do, might as well ask Lou what this whole 'Larry' thing is. 

             "Hey Boobear," I asked while jumping on top of him. "do you know what this 'Larry Stylinson is?" i said while quoting the Larry part. Louis pushed me off and just laughed. I don't know why, but his laugh always made me smile and made my heart skip a beat. WAIT, what did i just say...?! 

            "That's our official bromance! You just found out about it lad?" He asked. I nodded. "Wow, you're only clueless guy, Curly! Anyway, you know what a bromance is right?" 

            I gave Lou the I'm-not-that-stupid look. We both burst out laughing. No wonder we have a bromance. We are always so carefree and outgoing, and we are so much alike.

************************************************************************************************************

           "Louis, can you cuddle with me?" i asked Louis. I didnt want to sleep alone today, and it's been a while since Lou and i cuddled.

          "Sure, let me change." 

         As i got tired of waiting for Lou, i started to sleep. But then, i felt someone come in next to me in bed.

        "Night Hazza-bear," Louis whispered. He sent shivers up my back. Louis chuckled.

        "Louis there are people trying to sleep" Zayn muffled into his pillow. His bed was right next to ours. Lou apologized and went to sleep. I turned to face him. He looked so adorable when he sleeps, i thought. WAIT, why do i keep saying things like that? I mean, I'm not gay. Or am I.....?

************************************************************************************************************

HELLO GUYS! :D This is my first story so please don't make fun. I've read many of Fan-Fics before and decided to create one myself. I'm not that good at it, but hey im trying. :p lol, so I'll try to update every chance i can!