The Entry full of Emotions(Chapter -1)

Amara wakes up after snoozing the alarm clock four times and realizes that she is already late for school!
She gets out of her blanket and rushes to take a bath , then dresses up for school, picks her bag and fastens towards her car without eating her breakfast, inspite of Mrs. Rizvi shouting at her to not to leave without eating anything!

Here on the other hand Vani is waiting for Amara in the school and has reserved a seat for her in the class as they are very good friends and they sit together in every class!
Vani is waiting for Amara to come as she wants her to tell her something exciting!

Kiara was not in a mood to go to school and was forced by Mrs. Singhania to get ready .As it's a new school for her ; She had to change her school and join St. Xavier's Junior College on being forced by her parents as her old school was not that well disciplined and good.

Saisha on the other hand is a decent one who has already reached the school and was sitting on her seat in the class before the assembly and she looks very worried about something .

___________________________

Amara's P.O.V -:

As soon as I hurried up to my classroom which was on the second floor of the Marian Block ,Twinkle(Vani)came running towards me and hugged me tightly . I had no idea about this at all and I was shocked or probably you could say bewildered .
She then exclaimed excitedly that she got a new kit of Avengers and it's bag too! I was confused at this again and thought whether I should slap her for this or laugh at her.
Like OMG! This was all she shocked me for and was happy about.
Twinkle are you a Crack head! I shouted but laughter replaced my loud voice. She is such a simple girl who is still a kid at heart and I'm telling you all that after meeting her you can barely say that she's sweet sixteen.
Still I hugged her back and Congratulated her for this great achievement. Hahahaha she's such a kiddo!

___________________________

Vani's P.O.V -:

I tightly hugged Diva(Amara) and told her the reason of my excitement. But she, Miss Beauty Queen did not find it worth my excitement. Like how can someone not be so excited about Avenger's kit and it's bag which all the Avenger fans are mad about! Uggghhhh! But my darling Diva is a grown up and all what excites her is expensive Makeup products and trendy clothes and ohh damn those fashion tools! I still love her the way she is and both of us makes the best duo together.
___________________________

Kiara's P.O.V -:

St. Xavier's Junior College was completely a new place for me and I had all my friends in my old school whom I'm parted with.
I wasn't in a mood to attend the school at all. I got ready only when Mum forced me. As I entered the school and was going towards my classroom a group rather a gang of girls blocked my way. I was actually scared of the disgusting way they were looking at me with.And suddenly the word Ragging striked my mind and my heart started beating faster and faster. Ohh God! Please save me from these so called bad girls ,they were about to hit me and suddenly two girls who were decently dressed in their school uniform unlike these untidily dressed jerks came in their way and took my stand saving me from them! Husshhhhh! I took a breath full of relief and thanked them ! I asked their name and came to know that one of them was Vani while the other was Amara and they were best friends! Seriously! Vani and Amara are so helpful that they helped me without even knowing about me.Dude !I was a new face in this school.

___________________________

Saisha's P.O.V -:

I was present in the class physically but not mentally. My mind and heart was at my  home! I was thinking about the fight that my parents had last night. Mr. Dixit hit my mom with the T.v remote just because she switched off the T.v as she was really tired after managing all the household chores and then doing all her office work the whole day and wanted to sleep. Mr. Dixit is an alcoholic and neither supports us financially nor emotionally.

I don't call him Dad as he's no less than an animal in a human's body!
He's a monster! He hits me and my mom on petty-petty things and treat us as if we are his slaves. He's not worth calling Dad as he doesn't behave like one! I'm so much tired of the shit I go through at my home and this is the reason why I'm unable to concentrate on my studies....

___________________________

Hope y'all enjoyed reading chapter- 1!

Amara and Vani give us true best friends goals❤and the way they saved Kiara!

But Poor Saisha😭!!

Will upload the next chapter really soon! Until then Happy reading😃

Don't forget to -
Vote ❤,
Comment ❤
And Share it with your friends ❤