The Unknown Reason(Chapter-6)

Amara's P.O.V-:

I was very worried and anxiety was acting upon my nerves. I literally don't know why Vani reacted that way! I just don't know what to do, I cried!

The other day when I reached the school I saw Amaan standing in the corridor with his friends.
After having an eye contact with me he came running towards me and I just rushed towards the classroom seeing all this!
I mean , what this boy is upto !

He came to me then and pulled me towards himself, then he held my hand and stared at me with a smile on his face and so much adoration in his eyes. I just couldn't move cause I don't know why but whenever he's near me, I just become as still as a statue and my heart starts beating faster and faster .....
Why God why? Am I really in love with him?
As I was thinking all of this suddenly Amaan said " Amara, I love you so much and I can't live without you, I just need you in my life and can't imagine it without you in it! "

Tears started flowing upon my cheeks and I just ran from there and went down in the assembly ground.
I just can't understand what's happening with me, on one hand my friend is so angry at me that she's not even ready to listen to me and on the other hand I have someone who really loves me and needs me in his life 🥺!

_________________________

Vani's P.O.V -:

Me and mum were there in the hospital and waiting for the doctor to do Mrs. Dixit's dressing and all as she was badly injured rather beaten!
Mom then went to Saisha's mom and asked her if she was feeling better!
She thanked both of us and started crying!
I gave her water and mom tried to calm her down and asked her about whatever happened with her and whatever her husband did with her.

She then told Aunt , that she should take divorce from her husband ,
and thereafter live with her daughter happily as that person has already spoilt their lives and might spoil Saisha's future too. As it is, he is of no use! He doesn't deserve to live with them!...
Mom asked Aunt to meet her in one or two days as she has a friend who's a lawyer and she will take her to meet her friend and report this case to her.

**********

We reached home after dropping Aunt at her home . I straight away went up to my room and took a shower as I was very tired after such a hectic day and needed a nap!

But my mind was busy thinking about Diva and I was very worried as she's unaware of the real face of that person.
I just hate Amaan! He's a playboy who fucked around with one of my friend Amisha and then ditched her. She was in true love with him but that nasty boy played with her heart and threw her after using her!

I don't want Diva to be heartbroken later and be depressed as Amisha was already in depression! I do really care for her and don't want her to be in a deep shit!

--------------------------

Amaan's P.O.V-:

I wanted to confess everything in front of her properly so I just ran behind her until I caught hold of her in the class . I couldn't get over my pretty girl and pulled her near me.
Ohhh God, such a beauty she is, even in school uniform she looks so sexy..
How can someone be so adorable!
I just love the way she is.

I held her hand in mine and then confessed everything in front of her . She then ran with tears in her eyes .
What made my love cry?
What the fuck bought tears in her eyes! Am I the one responsible or is there something else, I shouted punching on the table so hard out of rage that my hand started bleeding.

Ayush suddenly came there and then took me to the sickroom to get the first aid done!

I just won't spare anyone who'll let my darling cry for any reason.
I can't tolerate tears in her eyes!...

-------------------------

Ohhhh my god! Twinkle hates Amaan as she knows the real face of him but is that really true in Diva's case!?

Amaan is so possessive for Diva and loves her so much!

-------------------------

Vote for it❤
Comment down my mistakes and your suggestions ❤
Recommend it too❤

I really need your support ❤

Until then happy reading 😊...