Love is in the Air (Chapter-3)

Kiara's P.O.V :-

I and Amara had a great conversation during the free period.
And we gotta know lot about each other. We exchanged words including our whereabouts, family background,friends and a lot more!
We all know that when girls start talking, they don't stop soon! Hahaha..

Amara told me of her friendship with Vani, she even invited me to do interval with both of them which I could not deny to as already I had no friends in the school except her and in a month or two we became close friends !

Later on three of us started having lunch together and spent a wonderful time with each other!

Vani and Amara used to call each other by their nicknames which were Twinkle and Diva respectively,and they kept my nickname too which was an interesting one and it was too cute.. They call me Cookie now.. 😍

Aweee I mean it's so cute,I just love it. 💖
*********
Diva even wanted to share something with me and Twinkle and asked both of us to meet her at the coffee shop nearby after school. I hope nothing's wrong, and hope everything's fine with her!
I was actually worried too..

_________________________

Amara's P.O.V -:

I had a wonderful time with Kiara and we became close friends really soon... Even Twinkle liked her so much and got close to her ... We even named her Cookie as per her cute and chubby personality 😍
I just love the way she laughs 😂
Ohh god! It takes really long to stop her if she starts it once..
She's just amazing 💓😂.

**************

After a month ,three of us being together , one of my classmates Amaan came to me and asked me for some notes. I gave him the notes and guess what!

Amaan asked me to come with him for few minutes , I asked him why but he just asked me to come with him and didn't reply to my question!
I was actually worried.

Why are you in such a hurry Amaan?! I asked with a worry on my god damn face.... Ughhhh too harsh words but actually I was scared!

And finally we reached behind the auditorium, where we were alone, just two of us!

Amaan ,then sat on his knees, brought his hand forward to hold mine and said shying as if he was short of words,

"Amm Ammm, Amara, I... I seriously l... Love you💖!

I was shocked at this 😲, Like Amaan is one of the most handsome boy of our school and many girls had a crush on him!

Though I wasn't one of them, still I heard many of my classmates saying he is the hottest one among all the boys!..

I stood still for a minute, when he proposed me and then ran from there .Cause I just didn't know how to reply to his proposal,my heart was beating so fast like never before.....
Thank God! The school bell rang and it's finally time to go home!

_________________________

Amaan's P.O.V -:

Since the very first day of Std. 10th,
I fell for Amara, I mean, she was a beautiful girl with so much intelligence and spark in her(spark of beauty, elegance,knowledge).
Like, I loved the way she gave speeches in various competitions, I loved the way she used to rebel in debates . We were in the same class and in even in the same house!

I started observing her so much and was actually obsessed with her💓

I just discussed about this with my best friend Aayush .

I think I am in love with her 💓

And after trying so hard, I finally proposed her that day!
Ohhh! I was literally shocked at her reaction. She just ran with a smile on her face and surprise in her eyes!
I mean she definitely needs time to answer my proposal!
After all I was the most demanded guy in our class... Hahahaha just saying ! I am eagerly waiting for her reply❤
I hope you could feel me!...

__________________________

Saisha's P.O.V -:

I managed a lot with Vani and we tried to be cooperative with each other!
We soon became a little frank with each other.... I never thought that I would be frank with someone in the school but Vani had a different vibe around her! She was really sweet with me and was really agile, her nature just enforced me to be frank with her..!

___________________________

Vani had no part in this chapter!!! Ummmm cause something really exciting is coming up in the next one!

Stay Tuned ❤

Keep Voting ❤
Comment down my errors and your suggestions as well❤
Recommend it too❤❤❤

Until then Happy Reading ❤