The Misunderstanding(Chapter -4)

Amaan 's P.O.V-:

Amara came running towards me , she was wearing a beautiful red dress, her blowing hair were looking extremely beautiful, her beautiful brown eyes were sparkling as always, she finally came and hugged me tightly...

I stood still for a while because I was actually shocked at this 😲...
I was short of words and confused how should I respond! ....... Ummmm she smelt of roses, her perfume took my heart 💕.... God, This girl will kill me with her beauty❤️..

And a few minutes after hugging me,she said, I love you too Amaan ❤

Hearing this, I hugged her more tightly and lifted her in my arms, I was literally feeling like the luckiest guy in the world ❤️Dude ,I love her so much!.....

Suddenly, I heard someone shouting "Amaan, Amaan, Amaan wake up ⏰ it's already time...

And BOOM 💥
That was my mum shouting at me!

Finally I realised,It was a dream😫...

But a beautiful one, I hope it'll be true very soon❤

_________________________

Vani's P.O.V-:

After school , as Diva asked me and Cookie to meet her at the coffee shop , we went there .
Diva wasn't with us as she told us that Mrs. Diana has called her to have a word with her after the last period.

We waited for her there and until she came, Cookie ordered three glasses of cold coffee and some pasta for us, (just saying! for three of us, but the truth was that pasta was not enough for all of us as we had Cookie with us, our forever hungry friend😂) .

After waiting for half an hour , finally Diva came, she was looking worried.
I also got worried seeing her like this,while Cookie was busy eating her pasta.... Uffooo this forever hungry human!

I asked Diva why is she worried? What happened?

She just sat there and after asking three-four times she replied ,

" Twinkle, you know what Amaan Khan ,our classmate, he...he proposed me, and...and... I"

I was shocked at this and before she could complete I just picked up my bag and left from there!

***************

Fuck! Fuck! Ughhhhhhhh....

I was burning with rage ! It hurted me so much and there's a reason behind that ........ughhhhh ughhhh Why? did Diva do that!! I cried asking myself !

As I was on my way to home, I saw Saisha still standing in front of the school gate, it was already 2 hours since the school got over!

I told my driver to stop the car and went to Saisha,

"Why are you still here Saisha? "

She started crying. I made her calm down and asked her to come with me. On being forced by me many a times she came with me in my car and I gave her some water cz she was crying her heart out😭!

"Why are you crying sweetheart? ",don't worry I'll drop you home!

She then told me about every single pain that she was going through because of her father!

I also started crying after listening to her tragic life story😭

Like how can somebody be so pathetic ! Is he an animal! Ohh god this world is just full of monsters, I cried!

___________________________

Saisha's P.O.V-:

It's been 2 hours since the school got over and my mom has not yet come to pick me up!
I'm actually very worried, and I think Mr. Dixit has done something wrong with my mum🥺

Ohh God please please take care of my mum, she's is the only person I have in my life.
I'll die if anything happens to her!, I spoke to myself..

Suddenly I saw Vani's car, which stopped in front of the school gate!

She came to me and asked me why I was still there, and I just couldn't stop myself!
All those shitty scenes started reflecting upon my inward eye!
And I just cried my heart out and told her everything!

_________________________

😭😭😭😭Poor Saisha !

And Amaan is literally in love with Diva and he's even dreaming of her☺️✨💭...

Let's see what happens next!

Until then,
Vote ❤
Comment my errors and your suggestions ❤
Recommend ❤❤
Happy Reading 😁..