Chapter 1- 6 Years Later (Part One)

6 years have passed since the Ndubz reunion party. Tula Contostavlos still lives in her Camden town house with Gareth and her husband Danny. She is the mother to 10 year old Maisie and also has a 5 year old daughter called Lily.

Tula and Danny met up again in a London night club about 7 years ago and agreed to have a paternity test to confirm the father of 10 year old Maisie. This test revealed that Danny was her biological father and they both agreed to have regular contact for the sake of Maisie. This resulted in them getting married and having another child together, Lily.

Since the reunion, Ndubz reunited and released 4 more albums. Their last one was dedicated to the fans and was called 'Ndubletts'. Since the release of this album they have separated so that they are able to have peaceful family lives.

So I guess you'll be wondering what happened to Dappy and Fazer? Well it's a good job I'm about to tell you then.

Dappy and Kaye got married shortly after Ndubz reunited. They went on to have another baby, a much longed for girl. Their children are; Gino who's now 12, Milo who's now 11 and their daughter Freya who's now 6. They still live in London Town as Dappy wanted his children to grow up like other normal families. Dappy has since retired from making music to spend time with his family.

Fazer is still producing music for big artists like Ella Henderson and Rylan. He lives in Camden with his wife Ny (Tulisa's best friend) and their 2 children; Leo who's 11 and Maddison who's 7. He has since become a billionaire though his recording company Sky's the Limit, earning more than Simon Cowell.

Dappy thinks this is hilarious as we all know his hate for the man.