Chapter 4: Don't leave Me

Winry's POV

"Granny hold on okay, Edward is on the way with a friend of his. We can help you okay, just hold on."

(Pinako) "I can't make any promises Winry, but I'll try."

(Winry) "Don't say things like that alright, you'll be fine. Just hold on for few more hours please! Ed will here by then."

(Pinako) "I know you love that boy. He loves you to, he just doesn't know how to say it. So if something happens to me, just make sure he takes care of you."

(Winry) "C'mon, he won't have to, cause I'll be here with you, now calm down and get some rest. I need to get your fever down though. So I need to put the towel on your head, alright."

(Pinako) "You're just like your mother."

(Winry) "Really."

(Pinako) "Yup, if someone got sick, it was all hands on deck to help get them better."

(Winry) "I had no idea. But you need to stop talking get some rest. Got it."

(Pinako) "Alright."

Edwards POV

"Hey Clarice! Change of plans, I got an emergency call from a childhood friend, Winry Rockbell. Her grandmother is really sick and just started coughing up blood. So we really need to get over there, like now."

(Clarice) "BLOOD! That's not good. But I have something that can help. Where to?"

(Ed) "Resembool. I already have the tickets."

(Clarice) "Ok then, looks like we're set.Lets go."

Two and a half hours later.

(Ed) "Winry, we're here open the door!"

The moment she opened the door she hugged me, I was shocked at first then I hugged her back.

(Winry) "Welcome home."

(Ed) "Glad to be back. Hey Win you know how you always ask me if I had some other family."

(Winry) " Yeah, why?"

(Ed) "Cause this is my half sister Clarice."

(Clarice) "You must be Winry, it's nice to meet you."

(Winry) "That's me. It's great to meet a close relative of Edward."

(Clarice) "Anyway, where is Pinako?"

(Winry) "She's over here."

(Clarice) "Thank you." she said while taking a white stone out of her pocket.

(Ed) "Clarice what is that?"

(Clarice) *sigh* "It's a White Philosopher Stone."

(Ed) "WHAT YOU HAVE A STONE!DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIER MADE OF."

(Clarice) "Yes, but a White Philosopher Stone is made with the souls of people that would have died of illness or some other unnatural cause soon anyway. The people used to make the stone agreed to give up their souls to help people in the form of a stone. That is why the stone is white. It was made of pure souls, not souls that are trying to live a life and stay alive. These souls are willing not unwilling, a normal philosopher stone is made with unwilling souls which is why is red. Anyway the white stone is it is more than four times more powerful then a red one."

(Ed) " But I have another question for you, Mustang gave me your file. Where it says species on your file it's blank. Why is it blank?"

(Clarice) "It's blank because some twisted jackasses captured me and used alchemy to fuse me with a tiger."

(Ed) "Then that would make you a, a chimera."

(Clarice) "Sadly yes, but anyway, do you want me to help or not?"

(Winry) "Help."

What she did was weird, Clarice put her hands on each of Pinako's legs then her arms and then her torso. After that she spoke up.

(Clarice) "She's bleeding internally. I might not be able to help much even with the stone."

(Ed and Winry) "WHAT!"

(Clarice) "You heard me, but I can stop the bleeding. But she won't be able to do anything high maintenance or anything that takes a lot of energy anymore, hell at this rate, I'm sad to say but she'll be lucky if she makes another week."

Winry started to cry then said "I'm sorry I broke my promise Ed." " Its fine Winry."*tears run down face* "I'm breaking it too." She was so shocked that I was crying.I walked over to her and hugged her, she got tense then calmed down. "It's ok Win, everything is going to be ok." I tried to sound reassuring but I only made it worse.

(Winry) " Edward I'm scared." I was so shocked when she said that, I never told her how I felt or what was going on when I was younger, and then she just opens up like this to me. I had no idea she trusted me like that. This was completely new to me. "You're not the only one Win." We looked up and saw a blue flash of light.

(Ed) "Clarice was at the stone?"

(Clarice) "Yes, and I stopped the bleeding."

(Winry) " Thank God."

(Clarice) "You guys still trust me even though I told you that I'm chimera?"

(Ed) "Chimera or not you're still part of my family and your still my sister. And nothing can change that."

(Clarice) "No one has talked to me like that since my mother passed away."

I was so shocked. Truthfully I didn't know what to say, I mean I reminded her of her own mother. Since I'm a guy it's kinda weird.

(Winry) "Hey Ed."

(Ed) " Yeah.What is it?"

(Winry)"Will you come up to my room, I need to talk to you."

(Ed) " Um, sure.I guess."

So while we where going upstairs, I really wondered what she wants to talk to me about. Oh no, I hope it's not about the whole "equivalent exchange thing" ,if it is I'm dead. So we walked in and she notioned for me to sit down on the bed next to her, feeling kinda awkward I sat next to her anyway."Uh, Win what's this about?"

(Winry) " I think I figured out what you were trying to say at a train the other day."

(Ed) "Oh no." I said hoping she didn't hear me say it.

(Winry) "Ed don't freak out." she started to blush it was actually really cute."Its cause, I feel the same way. Granny helped me realize that."

Are you serious, after all these years she knows how I feel! And she feels the same way! Holy shit , I was not expecting this.

(Ed) "Seriously?"

(Winry) "Yeah, since I was 13."

(Ed) "Danm, no way I was 14, but I never admitted it to myself till a few days ago."

(Ed thoughts) "Wait, what the hell, is she kissing me? Holy shit she is!Oh c'mon it's over already, damn it."

(Winry) "The look on your face is priceless."

But then, I kissed her, yes I kissed her.The moment I pulled away she said "What the hell, what happened to you saying I have no sex appeal. I didn't see that coming."

(Ed) " Um, well, I was an ignorant 13 year old bastard then, not to mention selfish. I probably said it cause I was embarrassed."

(Winry) "Ok then."

She kissed me again, but this time I kissed her back. And it was better than the last two.