Chapter 7: Regaining Power

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! 200+ reads!!! Oh my FREAKING LORD!!! THANKYOU FOR THE SUPPORT EVERYONE!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡

Edwards POV

(Ed) "I understand what the sacrifice will be bu-"

(Clarice) "You still don't like it."

(Ed) "HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA SAY!"

(Clarice) "Edward calm down you don't have to yell! Remember,sensitive hearing!"

(Ed) "Sorry....."

(Clarice) "It's fine, and I'm just guessing what you're going to say next.......anyways, about the stone and your alchemy."

(Ed) "Is it really ok with them?"

(Clarice and Winry) "I'm guessing by them you mean the souls."

(Ed) "Um...yeah."

(Winry) "I told you they took a liking into you did I not?"

(Ed) "Jeez woman, yes you did, calm down!"

  After about 10 minutes us bickering, Clarice finally snaped.

(Clarice) "ENOUGH YOU TWO, SHUT UP BEFORE I RIP YOUR THROATS OUT!"

  By the looks of it she wasn't kidding. She had, out of no were, gotten very sharp tiger claws where her finger nails would have been. Mean while, Winry and I were hiding in a corner shaking in pure fear.

(Clarice) "Why don't we just talk about this in the morning."

  All we did was nod. We went upstairs into our own rooms. Before I could process what Clarice had said I had fallen asleep, I felt like I had a long day. But I was mostly just getting to know my sister, and learning her story.

  The next morning I woke up, I heard Winry and Clarice laughing. I'm glad that there getting along, they seem to be good friends now. As I walked down the stairs I heard Winry say my name.

(Ed) "What about me?"

(Winry) "Nothing bad, I was telling Clarice about our childhood with Al and our parents."

(Ed) "Oh......"

(Clarice) "Edward we need to talk."

  All I did was nod then I followed her outside, Winry started to follow us but Clarice gave her the look witch meant don't come.

(Clarice) "Do you want your alchemy back?"

(Ed) "Of course I do, what kind of question is that!"

(Clarice) "Bro, calm down. I'm asking cuz your going to have to draw a transmutation circle with your own blood."

(Ed) "I'm fine as long as you don't freak out, ya know what I mean."

(Clarice) "I can control myself most of the time."

  After that she lead me to the back yard.

(Clarice) "Take off your shirt."

(Ed) "WHAT!"

(Clarice) "You have to draw the transmutation circle on your chest."

  After she cleared that out, I obeyed. I then felt something scratch my finger, I turned to see Clarice with her tiger claws.

(Ed) "What was that for!"

(Clarice) "You have to draw the transmutation circle with your own blood remember?"

(Ed) "Oh yeah."

  I did what I was told, it wasn't easy, but I drew a basic transmutation circle on my chest. I turned around and saw a blue flash of light. When I opened my eyes I saw a very familiar white void. I then saw Clarice standing there with me, I looked up and saw "truth" just sitting there they way he always did.

(Truth) "What do you want?"

(Clarice) "I want Edward Elric's alchemy to return to him the way it was. In exchange, I will let you take the equivalent price of souls from this White Philosopher's Stone."

(Truth) "That seems fair, I will be taking one forth of the souls. You may return now."

  With that, I woke up, only to feel a rush of energy come up from the ground, it made me dizzy.

(Clarice) "Are you ok?"

(Ed) "Yeah, just a little dizzy."

(Clarice) "So try in out!"

  I was nervous, but I clapped my hands and put them to the ground, a giant wall of stone came shooting from the ground.

(Ed and Clarice) "IT WORKED!"