Asia Carzwell

🎶 and it won't stop🎶 the radio played out as I song along with sevyn streeter. I wand curled my long black hair with blue at the tips. I rubbed my two peach glossed lips together and smiled at myself in my long mirror. I studied my brown ebony complexion, my nose piercing, my big dark brown eyes, long eyelashes, and lastly my perfectly arched eyebrows. I put my last curl into place and stood up admiring how my high waisted jeans fit to my petit but curvy frame, skinny as all hell but with a booty of a thick women. I through on a black crop top matched with my light denim high waisted pants & my jordan taxis. I studied the time on my clock as I put on my gold hoop earrings and my gold Michael Kors watch on. I grabbed my MK purse and headed down the sleek staircase. I went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, I snatched the minute maid lemonade out and poured me a cup. When I filled my glass I placed it back in the refrigerator and shut the door noticing a bright yellow sticky paper that read..

Dear Asia,
Me and your father are out for the evening and we won't return until 12:00am. I left the keys to the Benz and also I sent Emilia home for the evening so she will not be there to clean anything up so I advise you keep it tidy or you have to clean up your own mess. please stay out of trouble we love you sweety.

Love, mama & dad

I twisted my lips and rolled my eyes. I'd been called spoiled little rich girl all my life, I mean I did have everything I needed or desired but it was much more than that, I didn't want to be rich even though it beat being broke and I was very greatful, I was just sick of my parents trying to buy my happiness. any other typical teenager would be fine with this life and the whole nine with their parents being gone 24/7 but I wasn't happy with it. my Christmas's were spent alone with the maid, my parents would place presents under the tree and then not be home to watch me open them. I spent my birthdays alone too, they'd throw the party and not show up, but I guess it's cool because you learn to just be ok with it, I mean at least I still had my friends...

I went to one of the most ratchet schools in the world, prestige high, and luckily it was senior year so I only had this school year to go and then I was done. it was located in the hood and my parents would've did a million backflips into their graves if they saw where I went to school but it never worried me they'd never even know it's not like they paid attention to anything going on with me they were to busy with other things. all I wanted more than anything was to fit in so when I went to school I wouldn't drive a Benz I would drive a pt cruiser which was still nicer than most of the cars people had on that side of town and I wouldn't do anything that would give off the fact that I was a "spoiled rich kid". no one knew where I stayed or what my parents looked like not even my best friend, all they knew was I dressed nice and that's not a problem because a lot of the kids dressed nice so that aspect was easy.

I pulled up to the school just in time because my best friend Keisha was just now getting off the bus. "kk." I called out hoping to catch her attention in the sea full of people. she turned around confused but as if she had recognized my voice. "hey boo." she said in her thick southern accent. Keisha was pretty she had maroon colored hair that was cut into a bob, she stood about 5"7 with huge curvs the true definition of a coca cola bottle, she had hazel eyes and a really pretty face. she had all the new shoe releases and the reason we became friends was because our first conversation was about shoes, sneakerheads love other sneakerheads.
"I haven't seen you in forever." I said laughing at my own comment. "bitch you seen me on Friday and that was two days ago." She said laughing and sticking her tongue out showing off her tongue ring. "exactly, it was two days ago that was to long bitch." I said making a face while giggling. "well you never want to invite a bitch over." she said a little more serious. "Girl you don't want to visit my crusty small apartment." I said shamefully lying. "bitch you act like we all live in a mansion shit, we all in the same boat." she said as we entered the school. First period started and me and Keisha took our places in the back of the classroom. about 10 minutes into class the door opened and in walked Crayen Hayes. everyone called him C.j though. there was rumors about him everywhere. I heard about how he sold drugs, his mom was a crack head, he had a bunch of groupies, and that he killed someone and the charges were still pending. I had heard it all but never knew the truth about any of it. C.j never hung around that many people & he never stayed no where for to long so usually when someone said C.j was there, he'd always be gone by the time you got there. he walked across the front of the classroom and sat his pass on the teachers desk. I studied him. he had dark brown curly hair that was lined up really neat, his jaw structure was perfect, his eyes were big and brown, he was super tall he stood about 6"4, and he was wearing a white true region shirt, some dark blue jeans, his red timberlands, and he had two diamond earrings in his ears.