To much for one day

We pulled up to McDonald's and went inside to the front counter. I ordered chicken nuggets with barbecue sauce and a large orange high c, and Crayen ordered a BigMac, large fries, and a sprite. we were took a seat at a table and ate up our food. "crayen." I said as I looked at the last customers in McDonald's leave. "lets go into McDonald's playland." I said with a big dumb smile on my face. "Really B?" He said laughing. "come on! For me?" I pleaded. "nah chill, I'm a grown ass man. you gone have these people in here thinking I'm a big ass lame." he said looking around. "really? These people ain't worried about you." I said as I folded my arms and gave him puppy dog eyes. "No Asia, I'm not about to do that childish shit." he said avoiding eye contact. "if you come...you might get a little reward later." I said teasing seductively. "yeah right. like the last time." he said laughing as I playfully punched him in the arm. "Nah, but for real, I real live want to go in there." I said smiling. "will it make yo big mouth ass shut up?" He said laughing. "yes! I will shut up for the rest of the night." I said sitting up straight. "ight but I'm not going in that stanky ass tunnel." he said as he stood up grabbing my hand and leading me to the playland door. We went in and he sat on the chair like a lame as I climbed through the tunnel and slid down the slide. "you a big ass child." he said loud enough for me to hear. "shut up lame." I said while I walked over and gently kissed him as I grabbed his hand, walked him over to the bottom of the slide and made him sit on it. "yo Asia stop playing." he said. I turned the music on my phone to 🎶somo- ride🎶 and slowly twerked on him as he put his hands up over his face. "Asia stop, for real." he said with his hands still over his face. I thought it was funny to see him sweat since he was always acting so tough. the two workers in McDonald's were laughing at how goofy I was acting but quickly returned their vision back to incoming customers. I turned around to face crayen as I slowly pulled my shirt up. "Asia.." He said practically mumbling as he eyed me all over. I stopped right above my belly button and quickly pulled my shirt back down. "you nasty!" I said laughing. he just looked confused. "you didn't even stop me from doing all that in a public place." I said laughing at how I had just turned him on. "see this why I be mad at you, because you always playing...had a nigga thinking you was about to do some shit with yo big head ass." he said playfully pushing me off him. all I could do was laugh at him.

When we left McDonald's we went to the beach and sat in his car because he was complaining about his shoes like a big ass baby. I couldn't really blame him though because I was a sneakerhead to. we just kissed and talked about everything as I laid my head on his chest listening to his voice. I started thinking about how we weren't in a relationship yet we were this close. it didn't bother me anymore because I had realized I liked things the way they were and I didn't give a damn about a label. as long as he wasn't messing with other bitches or trying to play me, I was cool with this. whatever this was. Just then his phone rang snapping me out of my thoughts. "wassup." he said into the phone. I heard another voice speak but I couldn't make out what the person was saying. "ight, give me sometime & I'll be there asap." he said before hanging up. "babygirl I have to get you back home, I have some business to take care of." he said as he put the keys in the ignition. "its fine." I said as the car started. I knew what type of business he had to do so I didn't even bother to ask, I just hoped that he would be safe.

We pulled up to my house and I gently kissed him on his lips. "I'll call you when I get home." he said. he watched me as I went to the house and when he was sure I had got in ok he left. "you back kind of late." Morgan said as she hung up the phone after finishing her conversation with someone. I was not in the mood for this bitch or anything she had to say. "shut the fuck up." I said as I walked to the kitchen to grab something to drink. "you don't have to be so rude, and by the way your mother told me to tell you she would be back tomorrow and your dad is in his room." she said trailing behind me. she was like a roach you just couldn't get rid of. "I figured she was gone so what's new." I said as I rolled my eyes. i poured some lemonade into my cup and took a seat on the stool behind the island. "can I have some?" Morgan asked and when she sat her cup on the table I noticed she had on my bracelet. "you been in my fucking room morgan!" I screamed as I held up her hand that had my bracelet on it. she just stood there looking at me. "give me my shit!" I said as I took my bracelet off her arm. "Its a pretty bracelet, I just wanted to try it on." she said with a smirk on her face. I slapped her so hard her smirk could've been imprinted on my hand like a tattoo. "bitch!" She said as she grabbed my hair and next thing you know we were full on fighting in my kitchen. I pinned her down to the ground and punched her until I was tired. "HEY!" My dad yelled as he picked me up off the top of her. "I hate her!" I screamed as I struggled to get out of my dads grip. "fuck you bitch!" She screamed as she ran into the guest room. "What in the HELL is going on?!" My dad yelled as he released his grip and put me down. "She keeps stealing my things!" I screamed holding up my bracelet in his face. I was confused as to how she got it and there was a lock on my door. "Asia really? So you bloody the girls nose?" He said staring me down. "she hit me first!" I yelled as my dad went into the guest room where Morgan was. I was so angry I didn't know what to do with myself. I knocked everything around me down. picture frames, books, and vases. literally anything that was in my sight. "I hate all of you!" I screamed as I ran up to my room and locked the door. i just yelled as loud as I could into my pillow for what seemed like hours until I was calmed down or else there was going to be a round two. Just then my phone rang. "Asia carzwell." Crayen's voice called out to me lightly.
I just stayed silent and breathed heavily through the phone. "aye you good?" He said waiting for a response. "no, I'm not good, I cannot stay here anymore or I'm really going to hurt her." I said as tears of anger poured down my face. "Asia calm down, you need to just chill out for a moment. yeen bout to do nothin' crazy so hang that shit up." he said calmly. "i know, but really crayen I can't deal with this no more." I said calming myself down. "stop crying. do you want me to come get you big baby." he said teasing causing me to laugh a little bit as I sniffles and dried my tears. "no, I just want to go to sleep. pick me up tomorrow?" I asked. "of course, anything for babygirl. now take your mad ass to sleep." he said yawning. "shut up asshole." I said still sniffling. " I love you too." he said. "goodbye crayen." I said as my finger moved to the button that would end call. "before you hang up, I just want you to know everything gone be fine Asia. thing will get better even if it's a super slow process. take it from a nigga that's been through it, I love you Asia Carzwell. now get some rest." he said as the line grew silent. I had realized my phone had died. "I love you too." I said as I held the phone on my chest. I knew he couldn't hear me but I didn't care. and soon I drifted off to sleep. all I knew was that I've had to much for one day.