9 💞 Wedding Day

Today was Danny and Peppa's wedding day.

They had a party at Peppa's backyard, where the wedding was taking place.

Everyone in PeppaVille was invited, except for Suzie Sheep.

They had cake, cupcakes, bbq, and bacon sliders.

It was wonderful!

But before the party could start, Peppa had to walk down the isle, in her beautiful green wedding dress.

The slow music played as Peppa walked down the isle, and Danny waited for her.

When she got to the alter, they said their vows.

Priest Zebra started, "do you take this handsome dog to be your husband?"

"I do." Said Peppa.

"And Danny, do you take this pork sandwich- I mean, Peppa Pig, to be your forever wife?"

"Uh. I do." Danny hesitantly responded.

And then they kissed.

• • •

The party started after that, and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Peppa was eating a bacon sandwich and having a good time talking with friends.

When suddenly there was a loud crack of thunder and everyone looked up.

It was Suzie!

She was coming in her spaceship to get revenge on Peppa!!

Everyone gasped as Suzie chuckled evilly, and made her way towards Danny, who was obliviously still eating a pork sandwich like the fat fuck he is.

Danny was so caught up in eating, that he didn't even notice Suzie.

Peppa wasn't going to let Suzie take her mans again!

She ran towards Danny just as Suzie started to abduct him.

"What's happening?!??" Danny screamed, dropping his sandwich.

"MY SANDWICH" Danny was horrified at the sight, his sandwich fell out of his hands and onto the floor, as the ingredients spread everywhere.

Danny shed a single tear as he was abducted into Suzie's ship.

After Danny's abduction, Suzie scanned the room, "who's next?" She grinned evilly and laid her eyes on George Pig.

"I'm sure Peppa wouldn't mine if I, took her brother???" Suzie proceeded to abduct George as he cried because he'd dropped his stuffed dino.

Peppa watched as Suzie abducted her brother, she couldn't care less about her brother being abducted honestly.

She just wanted Danny back.

Just as Suzie's spaceship was about to lift off, Peppa tried to run after it.

She jumped up on the tables until she could reach the top of the ship.

Suzie didn't notice as Peppa clinged to the side and sneakily made her way in through one of the windows.

Peppa walked down the halls of the ship, hoping to find Danny somewhere, but instead she ran into Suzie's guards, Mandy Mouse and Molly Mole!

Molly and Mandy seized Peppa and took her down a hallway, "you're coming with us," said Mandy, "just wait until Suzie sees who we found!"

TBC . . .