~2~

"cmon kan, cant I please hold ya hand?" Cronus whined as he walked beside Kankri.
"Cr9nus, why d9 y9u want t9 h9ld my hand? Unless I'm mistaken, that's s9mething matesprits d9 and we are n9t matesprits s9 why w9uld we d9 that?" Kankri sighed and looked at the troll beside him.
"just to hold ya hand? mituna and kurloz hold hands and they arent matesprits." Cronus groaned and crossed his arms.
"Yes, 6ut they are m9irails." Kankri said softly and shook his head. "Cr9nus I d9 n9t understand why you keep insisting 9n h9lding my hand. Neither 9ne 9f us are children s9 we d9 n9t need assistance in walking s9 I h9nestly d9n't see the purp9se 9f h9lding hands."
Cronus sighed. "alright fine... wve dont gotta hold hands."
Kankri nodded as they continued to walk, mostly in silence. Which was quite surprising considering Kankri's nature. That was, until they bumped into Karkat who was currently arguing with Dave... or more so, arguing at him.
"DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH YOU FUCKER! YOU ALWAYS DO THIS SHIT AND I SWEAR TO GOD STRIDER IF YOU DON'T WIPE THAT LOOK OFF YOUR FUCKING STUPID FACE, I WILL!" Karkat shouted at the shade wearing male in front of him.
"karkles calm your tits" Dave chuckled softly and shoved his hands in his pockets before acknowledging Kankri and Cronus. "oh hey you guys"
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU TWO SHITSPONGES WANT? DON'T YOU HAVE OTHER PEOPLE TO BOTHER?" Karkat shouted as he crossed his arms.
"wvhoa there, take it easy." Cronus chuckled and held his hands up. "ya act like wve purposely came to bug ya."
Kankri sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Karkat, is it a6s9lutely necessary f9r y9u t9 use s9 many triggering w9rds? With9ut warning at that. Why, y9u c9uld have triggered any9ne cl9se en9ugh t9 hear y9u. I'm slightly triggered myself as a matter 9f fact, t9 kn9w that my 9wn dancest9r w9uld thr9w ar9und such triggering w9rds I-"
Cronus sighed as he put a hand over Kankri's mouth. "i knowv you dont like bein touched and all but kan, yer breakin ya dancestor." He chuckled softly, motioning to a slack jawed Karkat.
Kankri pushed Cronus's hand off and sighed. "Very well. We'll leave y9u tw9 t9 what y9u were d9ing bef9re. 6ut Karkat, please 6e m9re mindful 9f what y9ur'e sh9uting?" He said before starting to walk again, Cronus in tow.
"dude you ok" Dave chuckled and waved a hand in front of Karkat's face.
Karkat huffed and shook his head. "HOW AM I IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THAT FUCKER?"