~4~

(This is happened during the same time as Cronus being at Porrim's.)

Kankri sighed softly as he sat on the couch of the Vantas's house and watched Karkat play a video game with some of his friends. He wasn't fully paying attention until Karkat suddenly stood up, turned off the console, stomped over to the couch and plopped down next to him. "9h... Karkat? Are y9u alright? Y9u seem a 6it- "
"CAPTOR FUCKING CHEATED." Karkat huffed. "SO I GOT OFF THE GAME."
"Ah, I see." Kankri chuckled softly and shifted to sit a bit differently before going back to his own thoughts.
Karkat raised a brow and looked over at his dancestor, not only had he not lectured him for swearing but he also was being extremely quiet. Which he had hardly seen happen. After a few more minutes of silence Karkat decidedit might be best to check on the older Vantas, despite his gut telling him not to. "UH... KANKRI?"
Kankri snapped out of his thought and looked over at Karkat, surprised that he was actually starting the conversation. "Yes? What's wr9ng Karkat?"
"ARE YOU OK? YOU'VE BEEN QUIET EVER SINCE YOU GOT BACK AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING WHEN I SWORE." Karkat said and crossed his arms. "I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN YOU DO THAT."
"9h. Was my silence triggering t9 y9u? I assure y9u I was n9t-"
"KANKRI YOU AREN'T TRIGGERING ME GOG." Karkat huffed and face palmed. "I WAS ONLY ASKING IF YOU WERE OK."
"9h." Kankri sighed softly before speaking again. "I am... fine. F9r the m9st part anyway. I was just thinking a69out s9mething."
"FOR THE MOST PART?" Karkat asked as he turned to sit sideways on the couch to better face Kankri. "DID ERIDAN'S DANCESTOR DO SOMETHING TO YOU?"
Kankri sighed softly as he turned to sit facing Karkat. "Cr9nus hasn't d9ne anything... I think anyway. I'm just 9ver thinking things. Y9u d9n't need t9 w9rry y9urself. Alth9ugh I d9 appreciate y9u checking up 9n me."
"WELL NOW YOU HAVE TO TELL ME. I KNOW PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT RELATIONSHIP STUFF, RED OR OTHERWISE. IF THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON." Karkat said as he crossed his arms.
Kankri bit his lip, hesitant to bring his dancestor in on his personal life, but he also didn't want to miss out on Karkat willingly talking to him and any bonding this conversation might cause. "9h alright Karkat. I will tell y9u." He said finally before starting to list how Cronus had been behaving differently as of late and was confusing him.
Karkat listened intently to Kankri and rolled his eyes once he'd finished. "KANKRI. HOW IS THIS NOT FUCKING OBVIOUS TO YOU?"
"H9w is what n9t 96vi9us t9 me?" Kankri sighed as he crossed his arms.
"HE OBVIOUSLY HAS A FLUSH CRUSH ON YOU AND HAS LITERALLY BEEN GIVING YOU EVERY FUCKING HINT IN THE BOOK. DEAR GOG." Karkat groaned and face palmed again.
Kankri bit his lip. "S9 I wasn't 9ver thinking it..."
"YOU'RE TELLING ME, YOU KNEW THAT HE WAS DROPPING HINTS BUT- YOU KNOW WHAT I'M DONE, I'M GOING BACK TO MY GAME WITH CAPTOR." Karkat huffed as he went to turn the console back on and check to see if Sollux was still on.
Kankri sighed as he stood up, went to his room and shut the door. "9h dear..." He whispered as he sat down on his bed. "S9 he has 6een flirting m9re then n9rmal... What am I g9ing t9 d9..."