~8~

"cro. help." Eridan said as he burst into Cronus's room, shutting the door behind him.
"wvhat did ya do this time?" Cro chuckled as he looked up from his computer screen.
"dualscar is gonna cull me."
"wvhy?"
"because i may havve accidentally messed up his harpoon gun."
"wvhy wvere you messin wvith it?!" Cronus said as he turned himself to fully face Eridan and pulled out another chair.
"because i wwas tryin to provve that i could use it wwithout help." Eridan said as he sat down.
"you idiot. ok, do ya knowv wvhat dual is doin and wvhen he is gonna be back?" Cronus asked as he rubbed his temples.
"no idea wwhere he is but he said he wwouldnt be back until late." Eridan said with a shrug.
"then wve are goin to the zahhaks and hopin horrus can fix it." Cronus sighed and got up to leave the room, Eridan following behind.

~Time skip brought to you by Nepeta tackle pouncing Equius~
(A/N: I can't do the Zahhak's typing quirks to save my life so we aren't gonna be doing the Zahhak's quirks because fuck that)

"I can fix it, it's actually not to badly broken, but it will take me a moment." Horrus said as he looked over the harpoon gun.
"please tell me it can be fixed before tonight." Eridan groaned.
"Don't worry... I don't remember your name." Horrus said, looking over at Cronus.
"eridan." Cronus chuckled.
"Ah yes. Eridan. I apologize. I forget most of our dancestors names besides mine, of course, and Meulins. Anyway, do not worry Eridan. It won't take long to fix." Horrus said before turning back to the task at hand.
"thank cod... and cro?" Eridan sighed as he turned back to his dancestor. "please dont tell dualscar."
"my lips are sealed." Cronus chuckled.
"Kankri, Meulin and their dancestors are upstairs if you'd like to go up and wait with them. I'd imagine Equius is getting quite tired of entertaining them by himself." Horrus chuckled over his shoulder.
"and that is horrus's polite way of tellin us to get out." Cronus chuckled softly as he motioned from Eridan to follow him upstairs.