Chapter 23 Searching For Secrets🔎

*what's lollie hiding up there, what doesn't she want me to know?* sun thinks to himself as he gets up. Sun tiptoed to lollies room, but he made sure that her brother Joshua wasn't watching him. He looked around the corner to see Joshua just passing by "shut the hell up b*itch" Joshua rudely says to a fan. Sun was disturbed by the way he talked to the fans, but he had to focus *geez Joshua is a major jerk* sun thinks. Sun slowly walks up the stairs, making as little sound as possible and this got his heart beating out of his chest. He gets to lollies door, then hides around the corner, and then peeks to see lollie walking downstairs. *probably up to no good* sun assumes and quickly slips in the room.

He let out a silent scream, but then stop since he thought her room was gonna be haunted, but it's actually a nice room

He let out a silent scream, but then stop since he thought her room was gonna be haunted, but it's actually a nice room. *wow, even lollie has standards* sun thinks to himself, but what he saw haunts him. In her mirror were pictures of lillie and a bunch of her facial expressions and pictures of sun as well. Sun grabs a picture and notices that this one was taken when he was doing the garden and one where he was kissing lillie. But what creeped him out the most was when he was spying on them on the day the boys were trying to flirt with lillie. Suns face drained of color and he knew she was always watching him *oh sh*t she knows, but then why didn't she try to stop me that day?" Sun thinks to himself. Sun puts the picture back to where it belongs, but then he here's someone coming upstairs. *oh sh*t it's lollie!* sun panics in his mind and tries to find a place to hide. Sun jolts around the room, she had no closet, but a drawer, makeup mirror, a desktop, and a bed. *that's it I'll hide under the bed* sun thinks to himself as he crawls under the bed. The moment he got under the bed lollie came into the room and he saw her with an angry expression on her face. Sun covered his mouth to hide his breathing and lollie went to her desk and wrote in her diary. He saw her scribble sometime in her book and sun didn't want to be found.

After lollie finished writing in her diary she sat on her bed, she then slips off her shoes and sighs

After lollie finished writing in her diary she sat on her bed, she then slips off her shoes and sighs. Her socked feet disappear from suns site and he knew she was gonna fall asleep. Sun waited for what seemed like hours and he knew he had to get out of there. Sun crawls out from under the bed, moving lollie shoes in the process. But before he could leave, he waited to see what lollie wrote in her diary. *I know I'm gonna regret this* sun thought as he tiptoed to her diary and read the following. "I should kill him, that's right I'll slit his throat, it'll be quick and painless" he read. Then he looked over at lollie who was still sleeping with earphones in her ears and lollie seemed to be sleeping with a lillie plush. *creepy* sun thought to himself, he quickly rushes downstairs to lillies room and get in and locks the door. With a sigh of relief he checks his watch *2:12am* sun though to himself and gets under the covers, he spoons lillie. Lillie smiles to feel suns warm embrace again. Sun was scared since he read the diary entry and didn't want lollie to kill him. What made his heart jump was when the door jiggles and he held on the lillie. Soon he slowly pasted out and morning came.

Sun then feels his throat and he was safe since it was normal *oh thank God I locked the door* sun thought

Sun then feels his throat and he was safe since it was normal *oh thank God I locked the door* sun thought. He then noticed that lillie wasn't in the bed and that worried him. Sun slips on his water shoes and heads to the dining hall since he smelled breakfast. He saw lillie cooking, which was surprising since sun didn't know lillie could cook. "Wow lillie that smells delicious" sun says and lillie smiles back at him. "I think your gonna like these mooncakes" lillie giggles and places them on the table for sun to enjoy. Sun git a forkful and it tasted just like how mom would make them "tastes great" sun complements. Lillie blushes "thank you" lillie responds and sun ate every last bite "where's lollie?" Sun asks. Lillies eyes widen "uh she's busy at work" lillie answers "oh she is" sun says. At the jail red carries hau over his shoulders "uh where am I?" Hau asks in his half asleep and awake state. Red then drops hau on the jail floor, he grunts in pain as his face hits the cold concrete floor. "We'll wait till he waits up, then we'll ask the questions" red says. Back at the Plaza sun checks in lollie room again, and then he saw a knife under lollies pillow.

*what the f*ck is this?* sun thought to himself as he examines the knife in his hands

*what the f*ck is this?* sun thought to himself as he examines the knife in his hands. "Well, look whose sticking his big nose in a place where it doesn't belong" lollie says with an evil smile and arms folded. "I was uh" sun tries to explain, but then lollie presses her finger tips on his chest. "I think you could do somethings for me" lollie teases "what kind of things?" Sun asks. Lollie cackles and leaves the room "if you leave the plaza, they'll be some serious consequences" lollie warns. Sun gulps and starts to sweat, lycanroc growls at lollie "make sure that mutt is under control" lollie calls. Sun grabs lycanroc "calm down boy" sun explains to his pokemon. Sun meets up with lillie and lollie who were still talking about the fan club status. *Well I'm in for the time of my life* sun thinks nervously to himself.

Please vote🗳 comment💬 and share😄 it's people like you that keep these books going😇.