Chapter 36 Lollies Point Of View

"Almost done, and bam!" Lollie says as she finishes up her latest project. "What have you got there sis?" Joshua asks "it's non of your business chicken brother" lollie snaps. Joshua growls at her "Hey ***** I'm not the one that came up with the idea to battle sun alright!" Joshua shouts and lollie pushes him to the floor "DON'T EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" lollie shouts. Joshua just glared at her, but then gave in "Fine, so what do you want?" Joshua says arms folded. "Well, I got the chloroform, and sun might come over" lollie says with an evil smile. Joshua understood and then asks "when do you think he'll come over?" Which got lollie wondering "maybe, I'll ask lillie to invite him over for dinner" lollie said out loud. She then grabs her diary and heads to the torture dungeon "Hey sis, what is this room?" Since Joshua never seen this before "this is where sun will be staying at" lollie cackles. Lollie then points at the place sun will be staying at, and Joshua looks with wide eyes "oh god, you're so evil" Joshua cackles with her.

 Lollie then points at the place sun will be staying at, and Joshua looks with wide eyes "oh god, you're so evil" Joshua cackles with her

"The Iron Maiden" lollie says opening and closing doors, like sun was in there already. Lollie then heads to the store to buy rope "excuse me, do you know where to find rope?" Lollie asks a worker at the local poke store. The worker points near the gear, the rope was used for ranch purposes. Then she got some duck tape and got some cloth. Lollie then went back to the Festival Plaza; lollie called lillie, but only got a voice mail *damn, she might be kissing sun or something* lollie thought. "Joshua, I need you to take care of my Umbreon for a bit" lollie demands and Joshua rolls his eyes. Just then lollie had to go to a fan meeting, which happened in 5 minutes "greetings lillie fans!" Lollie says with a forced smile on her face. Every fan seemed to cheer, and lots were asking where was lillie at "shes busy at the moment" lollie managed to spit out. Fans were deeply disappointed, but lollie had ideas of her own "lillie loves all of you, but she has responsibilities to attend to" lollie explains. After the meeting; lollie made in important phone call "yeah he's still here. Of course...." Lollie said in the call "no not yet" lollie said into the phone. "Not so loud! People might be listening" lollie says looking around her room. "Yes sir" lollie says on the phone and puts it away.

"How the hell did those 2 idiots end up in jail?" Lollie said to herself "ok sis, I finished cleaning your pokemon" Joshua says and lollie holds her Umbreon

"How the hell did those 2 idiots end up in jail?" Lollie said to herself "ok sis, I finished cleaning your pokemon" Joshua says and lollie holds her Umbreon. "So what's the plan?" Joshua asks "right, we kill sun, then we free Tom and Mathews along with hau from prison" lollie starts explaining. Joshua seemed interested "then once Rick and Dennis come back, we'll take over alola!" Lollie says with an evil cackle along with her brother. After that little conversation she had with her brother, lollie checks out the rest of the plaza. Seems like everyone was at work, all but one "who are you?" Lollie asks, it was shelly. "Oh hi, I'm shelly, I'm on vacation" shelly greets and lucas helped finished making her stand. "Ok we're all done baby" lucas says planting a kiss on her cheek, and shelly blushes. *ew, get a room you two* lollie thought and had to put on a fake smile "well, I hope you enjoy your stay in alola" lollie quickly says. Just then lollie got a phone call from lillie "hello lillie, what's up" lollie greets in a high pitch tone. "Lollie, why do you want sun to come over for dinner?" Lillie asks "well, I want to say I'm sorry for the confusion and make it up to him" lollie answers with a fake smile on her face. Joshua then asks "hey sis, I got the Dynamite you asked room" he then hands her the explosive "yes, we're gonna need this to brake Mathews, Tom, and Hau from prison" lollie says observing the dynamite.

"But how is one stick gonna work?" Joshua asks "well, this is no ordinary stick of dynamite, it's the suicide belt" lollie cackles

"But how is one stick gonna work?" Joshua asks "well, this is no ordinary stick of dynamite, it's the suicide belt" lollie cackles. "Its causes that much damage?" Joshua asks scratching his head. "Yes, I saved this for a special occasion" lollie says with evil eyes. On ula ula Island Lucas finishes kissing shelly "see you tomorrow" shelly says with glee and lucas waves weakly from all the kissing. "Wow, what a women" Lucas says in a daze "how was shelly?" Brendan says opening up a magazine. Lucas blushes when he realised brenden was in the room "AH brenden, how long were you there?!" Lucas asks in a panic "right after shelly left" brenden says chuckling. "How is she?" Brenden asks "well, she's no Kelly. I miss her so bad." Lucas answers and git sad again. "Oh lucas I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that" brenden says hugging him. Lucas smiles "I wish shelly would shelly would stay around" Lucas says and then remembers he has kellys phone number. After that; Lucas called kelly "hello Lucas" kelly greets "Hey Kelly baby, how are you?" Lucas asks. With disappointed sigh Kelly says over the phone "Lucas, I'm sorry. I really like you, but I had to move on" Lucas heart broke "you mean it's over?" He asks with tears in his eyes. "It's not you, it's me" Kelly says as she hangs up as lucas begins crying. Poor poor Lucas, back at the festival plaza lollie then explains to Joshua "ok bro, you need to be on your best Behavior" lollie explain strictly and Joshua had to give in.

Turns out lollie reserved a table for them at a local restaurant, and made sure lillie got the message

Turns out lollie reserved a table for them at a local restaurant, and made sure lillie got the message. Lillies eyes seemed to lid up and then told sun "that's nice" sun says *oh god, lollie is up to something* sun thought, but he gave in. "Sun, prepare yourself, for we do not know what lollie could want" Charlie says in suns mind *I know, but we have to or she might thing we're up to something* sun thinks to his inner demon.

Please vote🗳 comment💬 and share😄 it's people like you that keep these books going😇.

Face reveal soon