Chapter 45 Mother's support

At night sun trains with lycanroc in the field "ok lycanroc, one more time!" Sun commands and lycanroc slams his fist to the floor. Once lycanroc did that a bunch of sharp rocks emerged from the ground. "Ok lycanroc, use brick break!" Sun commands and lycanroc chops a rock in 2 with it's fist. "Great job!" Sun praises and feeds his pokemon some pokebeans. "I have to say, you're pretty impressive" a voice calls, sun couldn't see who it was in the dark. The only features he can see was the fact the person who was talking to him is a woman "who are you?" Sun says with a gasp "I'll tell you another time, but not here. I hope to see you soon sun. We got a job for you" the woman says as she walks away. "Wait! At least tell me your name!" Sun calls out, she turns her head around and says "I'll tell you when the time is right" and she walks away. Sun felt dizzy and fell to the ground and passes out. In Suns dream; "Charlie, do you know who that woman is?" Sun asks his demon "I don't recall" Charlie says. "Surely you meant some women even if you were just 6 when you died" sun says "is this woman older then the age of 6 or 7, then no I don't know her" Charlie says.

"Charlie? Is dad awake?" Sun asks "I don't know" Charlie answers "Dad!" Sun calls and his father showed up in like 2 minutes

"Charlie? Is dad awake?" Sun asks "I don't know" Charlie answers "Dad!" Sun calls and his father showed up in like 2 minutes. "Yes child?" suns father asks "how did you meet mom? Were there any other women in your life?" Sun asks "I met her at one of her concerts and no I was ugly till met her" Suns dad answers. Sun just sits on the floor and thinks about what to do next "Hey Charlie, is there anyway to stop lollies plan?" Sun asks "I don't know, but I have an idea to expose her for who she is" Charlie says "wait sun you didn't tell me you had a girl friend" Suns dad says. "Oh I forgot, lillie is my girlfriend and there's this girl lollie who want to take her away from me" sun explains. Suns dad pats his should and says "Don't worry, I believe in you" suns dad says before sun woke up in the field. Sun sits up "lycanroc, what happened?" Sun asks his pokemon, and it only licks suns face. "Ew stop" sun says pushing him away, sun then gets up and heads for home. He runs into dusk on the way "Hey brother" dusk greets "Hey dusk" sun greets Back "heading home?" He asks "yeah, I need some rest before our big fight tomorrow" sun answers. "Ok you do that, and great job on stopping lollie" dusk calls out. *yeah well don't push your luck* sun thought to himself. Back at the festival plaza lollie works on her computer. "Come on, how can I silence sun for good?" Lollie says to herself. Lollie looks up places where sun could possible go at or how could she be able to get lillie away from him.

"Hey sis, I hear sun is gonna have another League fight, and turns out he already knows the trainer" Joshua says to his sister

"Hey sis, I hear sun is gonna have another League fight, and turns out he already knows the trainer" Joshua says to his sister. "Well I hope this trainer is stronger then you'll ever be" lollie rudely says. "Shut the hell up b*tch" Joshua growls, and then lollie grabs her knife. "How bout I cut you in 2 and we'll get to see your insides" lollie says with a cackle and joshua storms off. Sun gets home to find his mom washing dishes "Hey mom, I didn't think you'd be home today" sun calls "oh honey I got the day off" mom says with a smile. "Where's moon?" Sun asks "she went to the aether paradise to see gladion *and to catch up with lillie too* sun thought. "You hungry?" Mom asks "nah I'm good" sun says rubbing his belly like he just ate a whale. After washing the dishes mom sits on the couch with sun, he places his head on her knees. "Hey mom, did you meet any other men in your life besides dad?" Sun asks "well, there was that dennis guy, but other then that I only met your dad" mom answers. "I have a league battle tomorrow" sun says "whose gonna challenge you?" Mom asks "Emilio" sun answers "oh Sun, is this to prove to lillie?" Mom asks. She then runs her fingers through his hair "no, I just want to show my strength" sun answers and mom kisses his cheek. "How were you able to pick?" Sun asks "well, I saw the good in your father rather then the money dennis offered me" mom answers and continues to play with his hair. "Mom, were you ever young at excited to be a pokemon trainer?" Sun asks "wait right here" mom says. Sun saw Meowth, Rowlet, and Lycanroc sleeping together in a corner *aw isn't that cute* Sun thought. Mom comes back with a picture of her when she was suns age, sun holds the picture.  "wow you're very pretty mom" sun compliments and mom blushes.

"Yep, I was just like moon at her age" mom says, and sun tickles mom sides "and still ticklish" sun teases, mom shrieks and smacks suns hands away playfully

"Yep, I was just like moon at her age" mom says, and sun tickles mom sides "and still ticklish" sun teases, mom shrieks and smacks suns hands away playfully. She then holds her son tightly "ok, ok I give" sun says taping out. "I still remember when you were so young" mom says gazes at the blue sky. "You do?" Sun asks "yes, before moon, you were always kind and sweet, you even made me breakfast" mom explains in a flashback. Sun didn't really remember his childhood since he was in alola for so long. "After work I was always tried and sore, but you were always there to give me a foot massage after work" mom explains, sun blushes a little. "Well yeah, you work in those heels all day, I thought you needed it" sun explains and mom kisses his nose. "Remember before we moved, we slept in the hammock together" mom says remembering the happy times with her kid. Sun nods and rubs moms shoulders "Yep I remember that too" mom sighs and shifts her shoulders. Sun rubbed moms feet next "you were always good at that" mom sighs "you gotten that from your dad" she adds "I didn't really know" sun answers. After awhile sun got a call from dusk "yeah man" sun asks on the phone "Hey sun, we got a little problem on our hands, Emilio is making us sigh a contract to banish you from alola" dusk explains on the phone. "I'm on my way" sun says and looks over at his sleeping mom, he kisses her and pulls a blanket over her.

Please vote🗳 comment💬 and share😄 it's people like you that keeps these books going😇

Wanna here pokebro #2, just support him by 🗳💬😄 and you'll be able to ask your questions. Any questions you want to ask? Just comment and do the following and your question will be answered.