chapter 71 Mallows Meal 🍴

Sun wakes up a stretches his body and pets his lycanroc on his head. "Sun, come on just 5 more minutes" lycanroc groans and pushes suns hands away. "Can Mr sun actually here us?" Rowlet asks "indeed he can my winged friend" Meowth answers. Eevee then comes into the room "hold on, sun can actually hear us?" Eevee ask waging her tail. "Can you all just shut up for 2 seconds!" Sun objects and holds his eyes "sorry sun" eevee says and lycanroc howls a yawn. "How can you hear us sun?" Eevee asks while waging her tail "I hit my head" sun answers honestly "at least I think" he adds.

"Oh you did more then just hit your head buddy boy" lycanroc cackles and slaps him on the back

"Oh you did more then just hit your head buddy boy" lycanroc cackles and slaps him on the back. Sun playfully punches Lycanroc "yeah yeah, laugh it up" sun says with sarcasm. "Maybe? But what else happened?" Meowth asks "we found lunala again and for some reason...." Sun stops. He then gets a flashback, lunala gives sun a passionate kiss on his lips. *may The power be with you sun..... You can now speak to us" lunala says in suns flashback and rests her head on suns forehead. Snap back to reality and sun jolts out of bed as his phone rings. "Hello?" Sun asks "dusk, remember mallow needs us" dusk says in the call "yeah I know" sun says and signs off. "You gonna preform for the restaurant again?" Lycanroc asks "yeah.... Although I really shouldn't" sun says, but had to do it. Moon then skips into Suns room "aw, are you having a tea party without me?" Moon coos. Sun rolls his eyes "no, they just came in my room" sun answers. "Moon, sun can understand us" eevee says, but moon only heard its sound. "Yes I know my little eevee" moon coos and pets her little head. "See, she knows" eevee jumps for joy "I'm not sure she really does" meowth said. "Good luck with your concert sun" rowlet says and flys out of his room and into the living room. On akala island mallow greets dusk with a hug "hiii" she chirps and dusk lifts her up a little. Mellow then hugs sun and plants a kiss on his cheek "feeling better lately?" Mallow asks with care. Sun nods "yes, I'm fine" sun answers *No you're not* Charlie objects and sun ignores him. "Is the stage set yet?" Calem asks "yea it is" mallow answers with a smile.

"Perfect stage mallow" dusk says "thank you" mallow says with a blush on her face

"Perfect stage mallow" dusk says "thank you" mallow says with a blush on her face. "So, what are you cooking for us tonight?" Lucas asks and rubs his stomach. "I'll surprise you" mallow answers and raises his head with her finger. Lucas blushed slightly "try to behave yourself" dusk says and pats his friend on the shoulder. On poni island, back at the cabin, lollie and Joshua plan to strike sun, and lollie knew where she lived. "It's full prove" Joshua cackles and faba just rolls his eyes behind them. "Lollie, how is this gonna work?" Faba asks "once sun is out of the way, we can take a little someone" lollie explains with a cackle. "So, how do we get rid of sun?" Faba asks "we kill him in his sleep. And make it look like he did it to himself" lollie then shows faba the knife. Faba jumps back in surprise, a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead. Back at mallows restaurant, the night rolled around rather quick. "You ready for this dudes?" Brenden asks and everyone nods. "Hey sun" lana says and hugs him "Hey lana" sun greets and lana gives sun a good luck kiss on his cheek "do great" she says "you know I always do" sun says with a smile. The show began with their 1st song.

"Wow, sun is on fire tonight" kawie says "you said it, nice of mallow to let them perform tonight" sophocles yes and ate some more of mallows stew. Everyone was enjoying the music, a perfect time for lollie to strike an attack. At the akala island hotel, the guard saw a car approach the parking lot, he goes up to the car. "Excuse me ms, do you have a reservation?" He asks "yes, this" lollie the points the ultra beast pistol and a loud blast sound was covered by suns singing. After the intermission, everyone cheers "man, this was better then last years" a man calls out. Suns throat was sore from singing too much "here's some water dude" red says and was lighting a cigarette. Sun then smacks it out of his hand "hey-" he began "they're are children present" sun says and points at you, assuming you're a kid. Red and sun look up at the night sky "we did good dude" red says and pats sun on the shoulder "dinner time!" Mallow calls and rings the dinner bell. Sun and his group were pretty hungry after they're performance "hope you all are hungry" mallow says and brings out a buffet full of food. "Wow, smells dealious" sun says and reds stomach growled really loud, causing everybody to laugh.

Sun, dusk, red, lucas, brenden, and calem ate really good, even their pokemon seem to really enjoy themselves

Sun, dusk, red, lucas, brenden, and calem ate really good, even their pokemon seem to really enjoy themselves. Sun has never been so hungry in his entire life. Mallow was just watching dusk eat with her head resting on her hands and dusk felt something under his seat while he was eating. Sun knew that face and he chuckled a little as he ate some more roast beef. "You all must've been really hungry" mallows brother says and everyone nods. "Don't worry, its on me" mallow says to her brother and allows the boys to eat again. In the kitchen, mallows brother turns on the radio. "Terror has struck on akala island tonight with 2 degree assault on the akala island hotel guard" the radio went. Sun didn't bother hearing, since he was too busy eating good food and enjoying good times with his friends.

Please 🗳💬🙂 your support really helps these books. 😇