Chapter Five

L E O

"Don't tell me your moody again" Steven whined. I rolled my eyes and poured myself a cup of coffee. I sat next to him at the couch and yet again watch Big Bang Theory, swear he's obsessed with this show.

"I'm not" I growled. Steven laughed

"You obviously are since you've growled at me" he replied. I rolled my eyes and drank my coffee. It's been two days since I've last seen Tony. My wolf have been restless wanting to be close to our mate, I just wanted to drag him to the pack house so I could keep an eye on him. My whole pack doesn't know I've found my mate not even Steven. I felt guilty keeping it a secret but wolves in Australia don't do well with human but infact we dispise them. They're nothing but trouble, hunting us for no reason and they're just pests lurking around. Our existance aren't known to the public and I want to keep it that way, I want my pack to be safe from human and I know if they know about our existance then we'll be science experiments so I'm advoiding that too.

"Call for pack meeting" I said to Steven in my Alpha tone. There's been sightings of rogues for the past week. They're threatening my pack and I need to handle the situation. I put my cup in the sink and walk to the conference hall were all wolves waiting for my arrival.

"Thank you all for coming. As you all know rogues have reached our border, I want everyone to stay calm and continue on with your day. I want all security boosted up, I want war wolves protecting the pack house in and out. Parents please keep close eye on your pups, I recommend not to let them roam outside of the pack house at all cost until the threat is over" I yelled.

T O N Y

He hasn't called me. I was hoping he'll contact me but he hasn't. I threw my dirty clothes in a basket, today is my day off and I was hoping to spend it with Leo. I don't understand why has some interest in me but I can help but feel something for him.

"You need to relax Tony" said Amy my room mate. I sighed.

"I am relaxed" I replied. Amy giggled.

"I know your thinking about him. He'll call soon maybe he's very busy" she said. Maybe, we aren't a couple, we've went out together two times and that doesn't define us boyfriends. Goodness I sound like an overly attached boyfriend sometimes.

"I suppose" I said.

******

"Order up!" yelled Sam. I quickly grab the plate of food and gave it to table 10. Today is pretty busy since we've have a dinner special. A lot of people like a good cheap deal so can't blame them for coming here.

"Your boy toy's here" said Lenny. I rolled my eyes feel some excitement build up within along with anger and sadness. I'm starting to like him and I know we've met not long ago but can't help and feel like I've known him for years. Just the thought of liking him felt right, my gut is saying "go for it".

"Table for one?" I asked Leo. Leo smirked and nodded. I walked past a few roaming customers and placed Leo to one table with a city view.

"I missed you" he whispered. I hold back an annoyed sigh.

"You've had plenty of time to call me these past two days Leo" I replied. Leo sighed and looked through the menu. I honestly can't help feel annoyed, I haven't even got his number.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"It's okay really, we aren't together so there's nothing to be sorry for" I said

"I know, but I can't help but think about you" he teased. I hold back a moan feeling his hand touch my own. Felt familiar sparks shoot throughout my body, even Leo notices and quickly removed his hand, he advert his gaze and stared out the window.

"What would you like to order, sir?" I asked. I need to act professional, so talking to Leo will have to wait.

"Just a club sandwich with a greek salad" he said. I quickly wrote down his order then took the menu and walked away. I heared a faint whimper coming from him but I just ignore it. He's confusing me, one minute he's acting nice then the next he's ignoring me. It's cute where touches me, I like it a lot but then he changes his mood so quickly. Twenty minutes later I walk back to his table with his order until I saw Mary kissing Leo.

A sharp pain shoot around my chest area, my vision blurred seeing them kiss. Other customers starting to notice me in pain and immediately call for help. Sam ran from the kitchen and kneel to my side. The burning pain wouldn't go away, until Leo pushed Mary away in anger then his haze shifted to mine with wide eyes. Leo ran to my side whispering sorry, I didn't understand why he's apologising for, he can kiss who ever he wants.

I stared into his bright hazel eyes with so many emotions. I gasped seeing his eyes turned pure black staring back at me. His touch ease the pain but my vision still blurred until darkness consumes me. All I can think about was, how the hell did his eyes turn pure black?