Chapter Four

L E O

"You seriously embarrassed him infront of customers?" asked Steven

"Yes I did but he manage to say yes" I replied. Steven chuckled.

"Of course he did" he mumbled. I rolled my eyes and took a quick shower then got changed. I grab my keys, wallet and phone then drove to Tony's apartment. I manage to get his phone number and now I've got his address. I parked my Harley then walked upstair and knocking on his door, his rosely scent shoot to my core making me silently growl in pleasure, I must contain myself.

"Hey, your early" said Tony. I handed him a rose and kissed his cheek. I seriously kissed his cheek, here I am fighting with myself and I seriously kissed him.

"Oh t-thank you" he replied as he blushed. My wolf howled in satisfaction that I made our mate blush just from a kiss.

"Ready to go?" I asked. Tony nod in response and went to get his leather jacket then locked his front door. I drove an hour away from Brisbane and to the Gold Coast Surfers Paradise.

"Where is this place?" asked Tony

"This my dear is called Surfers Paradise, there are plently of places to go to and to start off our date we're going bowling" I replied

"Bowling?"

"Yeah, it's fun, I'm not into that romantic wine and dine type of guy so we're going to have fun" I said. Tony smiled and held my hand. Tingles shoot throughout body like a firework, I fought the urge to hug him and kiss him like a mad man. I paid for our entery and picked out our bowling ball, now let the games begin.

"Alright babe your first up" I said. Tony held his small bowling ball he then threw it, I'm not kiddding, he threw the damn bowling ball. I threw my head back laughing as Tony slapped my arm, he didn't tell me he didn't know how to bowl.

"Babe you could of told me" I teased.

"It's embarrassing and I'm not your babe" he said. After a few more rounds I notice this couple next row from us laughing, I couldn't have that.

"Tony, get up they're challenging us" I said. Tony looked to my lift seeing the couple staring us and laughing. Our horrible bowling skills didn't impress them but my wolf and I will prove them wrong.

"You can't be serious, we'll embarrass ourselves, just face it we suck" said Tony.

"Don't let your mind fool you Tony, lets kick their asses. Want to wipe that damn smile off their face" I growled. Tony laughed and patted my back. I stood up staring at them as the chicks boyfriend did the same.

"I'll kick your ass!" I yelled. The guy laughed.

"Really? because it looks like your doing that to yourself" he replied. I growled looked at Tony who was laughing then I looked back at this bastard. After ten minutes of our stupid heated arguement Tony felt it was time to leave and find another place to have fun. So we did and went to Time Zone, we went on bumpy cars, mini golf and also saw that stupid couple again.

"Let's go to Hungry Jacks (aka Burger King)" I said. I ordered us two large double wopper cheese meal with two chocolate sundae.

"You enjoying yourself?" I asked

"Surprisingly I am, that arugement was very funny and had a blast at Time Zone it was the best date I ever had" he replied. As we finished eating our dinner, I ordered us two mocha's from Starbucks and we went to sit at the beach and relax for a few hours then drove home.

"Thank you I have a great time" said Tony. He gave me a kiss on my cheek then went inside, I stood frozen in place and drove with a smile across my face.