Chapter Six

Warning Sexual Content in Tony's POV!

L E O

I sat the medical room watching Tony sleep. The pain was too much for him, it wasn't my intention to kiss Mary but she surprised me. I tried to tell her over and over again that we aren't an item, yes we've slept together a couple times but it meant nothing to me but a one night stand. I look over to my left seeing Steven glaring at me, I can tell he has to many questions to ask but it was wise of him to not to ask them yet.

"How is he?" I asked Steven breaking the silence.

"He's fine. He's not sick that's sure, the pain he was experience was more supernatural. Is there something your not telling me?" he said.

"Nothing at all" I replied.

"Cut the bullsh*t Leo, your wolf was out for full three hours. He wouldn't let me near your mate and I know Tony is your mate since your wolf wouldn't stop chanting mate to me" he replied. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Fine, you caught me. He's my mate, so what" I said

"So what?! Leo he's a human, it's dangerous and I know he has no clue what you are" he said. I growled at him making him instantly submit.

"This is my business. And I know he's a human that's why I kept it a secret. Steven I can't help but want to be near him. I get depressed when he's gone, I cannot control my wolf and all he wants is Tony. I'm fighting with myself whether to reject him or accept him" I growled. Steven sighed and patted my back.

"I understand this is your business but we're brothers. You've never kept things from me, just know I'm here for you" he said. I shifted my gaze back to Tony, his small feminine body lay lifeless on the medical bed, guilt build within. He's a human, I know for a fact. Just a kiss could cause such reaction, mated wolves can handle a bit of pain but Tony cannot. Steven rose from his chair and left the room leaving me alone with Tony. My mind is a mess, I need to think about the safety of my pack. Just bring him here is a huge risk but I just want him to be well.

I'm an Alpha, it's my duty to protect my pack and make them feel safe and sound. My wolf wants to accept Tony but I keep thinking 'what if's'.

T O N Y

I slowly opened my heavy tired eyes. The urge to pee woke me up, my head throbbed making me feel dizzy and sick to my stomach. I felt warm hands grip my hips keeping me in place, I rose my seeing meeting Leo's hazel gaze. I gasp remembering the insident at work, Leo kissing Mary. A familiar pain sting in my heart making me shove his hand away from me.

He's so confusing. Giving me mix signals and then not contacting me for three day straight, I didn't ask for him to hit on me, I didn't ask him to take out on a date. If he doesn't like me then why does he keep coming back giving me hope we may be something.

"Easy baby" Leo whispered

"Don't touch me" I hissed

"I know your angry but let me explain" he said. I pushed his hands away again and rose from the bed. I looked around this unfamiliar room but right now it doesn't bother me. I need to pee and go home, my head keeps throbbing and all I want is my bed to sleep.

"Tony be careful" he said and grip my hips to balance me straight.

"Fine Leo explain. I told you over and over again, I don't care what you and Mary have just leave me out of it. It's none of my business so why do you keep coming to me giving me mixed signals then I have to see you kissing her. Stop playing with my emotions, if you don't want to be with me, get to know me then piss off!" I yelled. I see his eyes turn pure black, I remember his turning black back at the cafe.

"It's not like that. I don't like her, yes we've had s*x but it meant nothing to me. I cannot leave you alone it's impossible for me" he explained. I forced my tears back, why does his confession hurt so bad?

"What do you mean you can't leave me alone?" I asked

"I wish I could tell you the reason but I can't" he said. He's not making any sense, honestly what does that mean.

"What do you want from me! I had enough with your bullsh*t, we've barely know each other and why do you effect me so much. We've went on two dates and it feels like we're more involved with each other. You keep giving me mix signals, messing with my emotions, I don't know what to do or think Leo, what do you want from me!" I yelled. Leo growled and smashed his lips onto my own, I gasped in surprised as his tongue thrust inside my mouth.

I moaned griping his hair as I felt his harden erection poke my stomach. I blushed trying to control myself but this unusual heat shoot throughout my body making me think dirty things. Thinking of ways Leo taking me from behind, it's so embarrassing.

"L-Leo" I moaned. Leo growled and put back onto the bed. He ripped my shirt apart then pulled every off leaving me naked for his sight only. Leo pulled his shirt off revealing his eight pack, his tanned skinned suites him.

"Mine!" he growled

"L-Leo calm down, don't do something you'll regret" I whimpered. His eyes were still pure black, I faintly see his top teeth poking out of his lips, which is strange. Leo kissed me again making my mind go fuzzy, I couldn't think anymore and all that matters it the pleasure he's giving me. Leo licked my chest, licking my erected nipples, his tongue felt rough but I stop taking notice.

"Ah!" I moaned. One hand grip my leaking erection, pumping me slowly. I thrust my c*ck into his palm seeking mroe friction. Within minutes I cried his name cumming all over his hand, Leo then licked his fingers tasting my seed then thrusting one finger inside my twitching hole. The burn pain shoot around my lower area then slowly it turned into blissful pleasure. I threw my head back moaning his name as he add a few more fingers leaving me well stretched.

With legs now spread wide, Leo position himself then thrust his 11 inch c*ck inside of me. I screamed in pain begging him to stop but he continued while he teased my nipples. After a minute the pain turned into pleasure and I was filled with this pleasure I never experienced before. Yes, I've masturbate but this pleasure was different.

"Your mine!" he growled and licked my neck then kissing it.

"Oh goodness! p-please h-harder!" I screamed. Leo groaned then hammered hard inside of me, I screamed, moaned, cried his name. Wouldn't be surprised if someone heard my moans but I didn't care, the feeling to cum was forming and I want to cum so badly. With last few thrusts I came hard as he followed behind, out of no where I felt a burning pain on my neck making me scream in pain.

"Ahhh!" I screamed. I felt something warm trail down my neck, I touched it with my fingers revealing blood. I stared at Leo in horror seeing fangs and his black eyes staring at me, then I fainted.